Libtards to boycott Starbucks - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Libtards to boycott Starbucks

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Houston Metro Area, Texas
    Posts
    3,004
    Just got back mine was full of NRA guys.

  2.   
  3. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by jfisch View Post
    Just got back from OCing at my local Starbucks. Ironically for a Indiana based organization they're not doing a good job getting the word out to fellow residents of the state. There wasn't a free parking spot in the lot. At first I though "Looks like maybe some people are showing their support." Nope, I didn't see one other person carrying. I guess they could have been CCing but in an OC state and to support the cause doesn't make a lot of sense to CC.
    Well I'm glad to give them my $5 and I hope they show an increase in sales today.
    What was the sentiment like in there while you were OCing? Anyone say anything? Any conversations come up about carrying?

  4. #23
    I thought about going, but frankly, I'm not a coffee drinker and it doesn't really appeal to me to even have to force it down. Not a big tea drinker either. Have only ever been in one a few times because I was with someone that wanted something to drink and I did at least share a tea from their shop that wasn't too bad but I don't think I'd be buying one of my own. Do they have anything else to drink that's unique or made on the premises? I'll put it this way - I don't like your run of the mill iced tea, so it would have to be at least a moderate departure from that in order to appeal to me. I wouldn't mind supporting them, but I just don't know that they've got anything I'd really want to drink to begin with. Maybe I'm just weird...

  5. #24
    Well, wife and I went to a Starbucks in Bellingham, WA with myself OC'ing. Caused a few eyes to open wide and hopefully expanded a few minds, but I doubt it.

  6. #25
    I remember a couple of years ago when Starbucks here in Wisconsin was a meeting place for OC`ers before we got our CC law passed. It is nice to hear Starbucks continues this fine tradition.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

  7. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Posts
    238
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by spasmonaut View Post
    What was the sentiment like in there while you were OCing? Anyone say anything? Any conversations come up about carrying?
    To be honest I'm not sure a lot of people even noticed. I had one guy kind of give me a look but it wasn't a negative thing. More surprise.
    I think 90% of the population (regardless of their views on guns) will probably do everything they can to avoid a conversation with someone OCing a gun. The other 10% are either fellow carriers (especially CCers) that feel the need to come up and tell you they're carrying too and the extreme anti-gun nuts who feel like starting a verbal argument in public, with someone carrying a gun, seems like a good idea. Never happened to me yet but I'm sure it will.
    "It is not malicious acts that will do us in but the appalling silence and indifference of good people. All that is needed for evil to run rampant is for good women and men to do nothing." -MLK Jr Current Carry: Ruger SR40c

  8. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by jfisch View Post
    To be honest I'm not sure a lot of people even noticed. I had one guy kind of give me a look but it wasn't a negative thing. More surprise.
    I think 90% of the population (regardless of their views on guns) will probably do everything they can to avoid a conversation with someone OCing a gun. The other 10% are either fellow carriers (especially CCers) that feel the need to come up and tell you they're carrying too and the extreme anti-gun nuts who feel like starting a verbal argument in public, with someone carrying a gun, seems like a good idea. Never happened to me yet but I'm sure it will.
    What??? Concealed is concealed.
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

    Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

  9. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by K7lvo View Post
    What??? Concealed is concealed.
    I agree that I tend to be as covert as possible when carrying if I'm carrying concealed, but I suppose I may let it slip to someone who's openly carrying if I felt that I could make a good judgement on their character or the subject somehow came up. Far more reluctant to share it with a total stranger and don't know that I could find any compelling reason to divulge that detail.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast