Libtards to boycott Starbucks
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Libtards to boycott Starbucks

Libtards to boycott Starbucks

Just read that Moms against guns and whatever is organizing a "Skip Starbucks Saturday" for August 24th to protest the pro-gun policy of the Coffee Giant. Any customers they lose to this group sure ought to be made up for by we gun friendly folks. If you go to Starbucks be sure to tell them that you are there to support their stance on gun carry in their store.

How will they ever survive without their latte?
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor (Pistol & Personal Defense in the Home)
    North Carolina Concealed Carry Instructor

So they will lose $10 on saturday. I'm sure Starbucks will survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Pir8fan View Post
    How will they ever survive without their latte?
    Well they might go to Tim Horton's if there is one nearby. Hope for rain and cold that day. They'll skip the skipping of Starbucks then.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 4006 View Post
    Just read that Moms against guns and whatever is organizing a "Skip Starbucks Saturday" for August 24th to protest the pro-gun policy of the Coffee Giant. Any customers they lose to this group sure ought to be made up for by we gun friendly folks. If you go to Starbucks be sure to tell them that you are there to support their stance on gun carry in their store.
    When I used to work as an armed security patrol supervisor in Southern California, I would go into a different Starbuck's or Coffee Bean location almost everyday and order myself a grande' cafe mocha or an iced coffee (depending on my mood). I would also meet with other armed security officers at the local Starbuck's while out in the field whenever possible.

I got a real kick from seeing the LibTard's with their friend's & their very uneasy facial expressions as they would stare at me and my very shiny brushed stainless steel Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum exposed at my hip.

It was one of those 'not so' guilty pleasure's of mine.

If Texas was an open carry state I would be going into Starbuck's just about everyday and ordering my cafe mocha again.

I bumped into that actress, Rene Zellweger, one time at the Coffee Bean.
    She even gave me a big beautiful smile as we made eye contact. I'll never forget it.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

The dumbest thing about this is that Starbucks does not have a "pro-gun policy." All they are doing is following the law. Wherever the law allows you to carry a gun Starbucks just follows that law; that's not pro-gun that's pro-law. As usual the leftist wack jobs can't even be honest about what they are upset about.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Paul_of_TX View Post
    The dumbest thing about this is that Starbucks does not have a "pro-gun policy." All they are doing is following the law. Wherever the law allows you to carry a gun Starbucks just follows that law; that's not pro-gun that's pro-law. As usual the leftist wack jobs can't even be honest about what they are upset about.
    I think that what is pro gun about them is that even in places where the law says they may block carrying they choose not to. Yes they are not actively pro gun, buy they are not actively anti gun either.

At any rate, I don't particularly care for Starbucks burnt coffee, but I might pick one up on Saturday if I don't have to go too far out of the way.

First thing that crossed my mind was that sounds like a perfect day to go to Starbucks. Don't have to put up with the witless.

10. Ill be there

Blog Entries
    I'm ashamed to say the head of this organization is from Indiana... I saw her on the news awhile back threatening the same thing. I almost put a round into my TV it made me so angry with all the lies and mis-information she's spreading.
    Group challenges Starbucks policy on guns - 13 WTHR Indianapolis
    Is it wrong to wish a situation would arise where a gun could make the difference for her but naturally she won't have one? I guess I'd add that right when there seems no hope a honest carrying citizen steps in and saves the day with their sidearm... probably wouldn't make a difference.
    "It is not malicious acts that will do us in but the appalling silence and indifference of good people. All that is needed for evil to run rampant is for good women and men to do nothing." -MLK Jr Current Carry: Ruger SR40c

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast