Interesting look into the mind of a sheep
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Interesting look into the mind of a sheep

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,348
    Blog Entries
    2

    Interesting look into the mind of a sheep

    Last night, I was having a conversation about home ownership and it gravitated towards home security. The guy I was talking to started talking about home security systems and how he heard that if you don't have one, you can keep the FOB on your car keychain next to your bed so you can just press the panic button to alert neighbors to an intruder. I asked where he read it, how a car alarm, meant to signal unauthorized entry to your vehicle could alert neighbors to an intruder in your house, how he knew his neighbors would respond or call 911, and lastly, how would 911 help him if he was attacked. He said that cops always come when you call 911, that 2 of his neighbors are enlisted, and that he could always just get a security system. When I asked what his neighbor being enlisted had to do with his safety, he responded that his neighbor is trained to kill, which I declined to argue about with him (because it's so stupid it wasn't worth it) and that cops always come when called. I cited as an example, Castle Rock v. Gonzales, as proof that the cops don't have to help, and probably won't if backup isn't available and he said it wasn't true (because emotion rules the day) and that he hates guns. I hadn't yet even suggested that he have a gun and use it...and I didn't either because he's just a moron and I don't really want him to have a gun. It would get stolen were an intruder in his house.
    I think sheep are smarter than sheeple. To say "baaaa!" when an idiot speaks is probably insulting to that noble ewe.

  2.   
  3. LOL. Yes, you summed up the sheeple mindset perfectly. They always want to depend on "others" to provide for their security. Unfortunately, in the real world; the "others" might not be home, or available, or within distance to your problem spot. I decided over 33 years ago that the primary responsibility for my safety, and that of my family and friends; resides with me and me alone. The police and neighbors are only secondary security, the police can come and draw chalk outlines around the criminals bodies and take them away, the neighbors can call the police when they hear me firing.

    Great example of how to speak "sheeple-ese", I'll be definitely using your comments!

    Thanks!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DHinNC View Post
    LOL. Yes, you summed up the sheeple mindset perfectly. They always want to depend on "others" to provide for their security. Unfortunately, in the real world; the "others" might not be home, or available, or within distance to your problem spot. I decided over 33 years ago that the primary responsibility for my safety, and that of my family and friends; resides with me and me alone. The police and neighbors are only secondary security, the police can come and draw chalk outlines around the criminals bodies and take them away, the neighbors can call the police when they hear me firing.
    Great example of how to speak "sheeple-ese", I'll be definitely using your comments!
    Thanks!
    You know this nation is full of "sheeple" but they are mainly in Cali, Illinois, DC, oh hell most of the east coast! Also most of them are the young, if we just did our jobs right with our kids the kids that are 21 and older would have seen Obama for what he is! Oh well I guess we have to salute the new President (Biden) and the further erosion of our Constitution and to give our kids a National Debt of almost 17 trillion dollars and a Marxist country. I won't have to deal with this much longer as I am 59, some people say that isn't old but most say my life is almost over and I should get assisted suicide as this is the new world and it is their turn to make a better world! We have to change this manner of thinking, but with everyone thinking that you are a racist if you are not siding with Obama! BTW I am a native of Cali (I moved) so I know their are intelligent people on both coasts but the sheeple out number us.

  5. I'm 58. I see my life coming to a close sooner than I wished. It is this realization of mortality that starts a person thinking of events of the day, their consequences, and if I'd rather go out with a protracted painful death, or go out helping this country fight for it's Constitution and Bill of Rights.

    I've chosen the latter, but at the same time, hope it won't come to that. What have I got to lose? My life? Taking some other criminal government employees' lives, as they try to end mine? I'm ready. I have nothing to lose. Training for the day the knock, then boot through the door becomes a reality. If it doesn't come, I've still trained for SHTF emergencies.

    The Obama administration is fully aware the disdain citizens have for him and his destructive insanity. He must go, and his kind must be driven from D.C., via the ballot box first, if possible, then other means if our alphabet soup agencies turn on its own citizens, like murderous dictators in third world countries.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by kb0wzh View Post
    You know this nation is full of "sheeple" but they are mainly in Cali, Illinois, DC, oh hell most of the east coast! Also most of them are the young, if we just did our jobs right with our kids the kids that are 21 and older would have seen Obama for what he is! Oh well I guess we have to salute the new President (Biden) and the further erosion of our Constitution and to give our kids a National Debt of almost 17 trillion dollars and a Marxist country. I won't have to deal with this much longer as I am 59, some people say that isn't old but most say my life is almost over and I should get assisted suicide as this is the new world and it is their turn to make a better world! We have to change this manner of thinking, but with everyone thinking that you are a racist if you are not siding with Obama! BTW I am a native of Cali (I moved) so I know their are intelligent people on both coasts but the sheeple out number us.
    Good people will always outnumber the evil ones. Unfortunately, I fear the opposite is true for intelligence. The dumb and ignorant will always outnumber the intelligent. At least that's what I've experienced in my lifetime. I read something funny and yet severely depressing the other day. "Think of how dumb the average person is...now realize, that half of all people are dumber than that."

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    7,733
    Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    Good people will always outnumber the evil ones. Unfortunately, I fear the opposite is true for intelligence.
    And they multiply like rabbits.
    .
    Had a conversation with a liberal yesterday (not about guns) and she commented that we need to change the constitution because it doesn't fit society. Funny, I thought society was supposed to follow the constitution. Our forefathers wrote that document for a reason.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,348
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    And they multiply like rabbits.
    .
    You know what they say about idle hands...

    Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Had a conversation with a liberal yesterday (not about guns) and she commented that we need to change the constitution because it doesn't fit society. Funny, I thought society was supposed to follow the constitution. Our forefathers wrote that document for a reason.
    It's hilarious how the true communists out themselves while pretending to be liberals isn't it? When I hear a comment like that, I like to paraphrase them and ask them whether or not they have said "I believe that the bill of rights should be altered and that my right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness should be eliminated." If they calm down enough to finish the conversation, I explain to them what the right of life is by showing them pictures of the citizens that Mao Zedong murdered. It's amazing what showing them pictures of dead mothers tied to their dead daughters with only portions of their head remaining does to illustrate that point. Yes, it's a macabre thing to keep on a cellphone, but there isn't another way to reach them. They care more when they see what can and will happen. They really are the useful idiots that Stalin pointed them out to be.

  9. #8
    ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    And they multiply like rabbits.
    .
    Had a conversation with a liberal yesterday (not about guns) and she commented that we need to change the constitution because it doesn't fit society. Funny, I thought society was supposed to follow the constitution. Our forefathers wrote that document for a reason.
    Yes, they wrote it for a reason. The problem is, beginning with George Washington, FEDERALISM is the default interpretation of the Constitution. Federalism elevates the Necessary and Proper, Commerce, and Supremacy clauses over the explicit protections outlined in the Bill of Rights. From the very beginning, this is the interpretation that was pursued by Washington during his presidency. In his farewell circular letter to the governors of the States, he explicitly stated that it is the patriotic duty/obligation of the States and the citizens to relinquish more of their enumerated rights/powers to the government any time the legislature required them to do so under one of those three clauses. He also took a parting shot at Jefferson and Madison in that letter, referring to them (without actually using their names) as agitators who would have deserved the punishments reserved for traitors if they had been successful in taking out federalism. It was Wasington's stated belief that without federalism's all powerful central government this country could not survive. Wasington stacked the first Supreme Court with federalists, which insured that their interpretation of the Constitution would be in place pretty much forever.

    So when someone tells me that Obama doesn't understand the Constitution, I disagree. He DOES understand it - from a federalist point of view, which invests all of the authority in a powerful centralized government. All he is doing is taking federalism to its logical conclusion. He demonstrated his knowledge of the proper understanding of the Constitution when he said that we needed to get weapons to Syrian rebels who were fighting a government that no longer represented them. THAT is the purpose of the Second Amendment in a nutshell! Federalism ALWAYS leads to despotism. And the idea that there are CONSTRUCTIONISTS out there, ANTI-FEDERALISTS who believe in and work for limited government and individual responsibility, scares the living daylights out of him. Because those are the people who understand that the Second Amendment has very little to do with hunting; it is there to keep the government in check - and to overthrow it when it becomes impossible to reform it at the ballot box.

    Sheeple are federalists. They WANT an all powerful, centralized government that can do everything for them.

    Sheep dogs, on the other hand, stand with Jefferson in their belief that, "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it." "Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty."

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    South Carolina USA
    Posts
    1,450
    So this guy feels safe because he can call a neighbor that is trained to fight?
    He also feels the police can protect him-- Why? (Maybe because they bring their GUNS with them when they show up!)

    Yep! Typical libtard- Instead of taking the responsibility for your own life, you depend on others to be the ones responsible.


    -
    “Only a rookie who knows nothing about science would say science takes away from faith. If you really study science, it will bring you closer to God.” —JAMES TOUR, NANOSCIENTIST

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,348
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by tcox4freedom View Post
    So this guy feels safe because he can call a neighbor that is trained to fight?
    He also feels the police can protect him-- Why? (Maybe because they bring their GUNS with them when they show up!)

    Yep! Typical libtard- Instead of taking the responsibility for your own life, you depend on others to be the ones responsible.


    -
    What I really wanted to ask was "why do you assume that your neighbor gives two ***** about what is going on in your house?" but I doubt the answer was worth the pain of hearing. I've never really talked to him before that and I was just being nice and hoping that if I treated him nicer than the others do that he would stop bickering with everyone so I wouldn't have to hear it...I see why everybody hates him now. (Last week, I brought in a huge bag of candy because when their mouths are full, they're quiet and the 2 hours I have to spend with them before I'm alone with my iPod is much more enjoyable that way...) The sheeple mindset is his entire way of life. Even at work where he has almost no responsibility he is constantly looking for a way to get out of doing anything by himself and spends more time whining and arguing about why he thinks he shouldn't have to do it than it would take to do it and then screw around for a few hours. WTF? I get to work at 11pm and have everything done by 3:30 and blow time helping others or looking busy from 5 until 7...I hope I'm teaching my kids right and they don't end up like that. That's what a failure looks like.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast