Travon Martin is a martyr - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Travon Martin is a martyr

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rocky River, Ohio
    Posts
    1,518
    Quote Originally Posted by JimTh View Post
    I told you not to answer didn't I. Now when will we be even?
    You still haven't addressed what I said.

    It seems to me that you have no more interest in the real world and solutions to its problems than Al Sharpton.

  2.   
  3. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rocky River, Ohio
    Posts
    1,518
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post
    Jenteal is the buffoonish face of the Down's Syndrome Black left.

    Back when Howard Stern was on broadcast radio, he used to periodically have a Klansman on who reliably (and cluelessly) made a jackass of himself. He and Jenteal are perfect bookends for the essential stupidity of racism.

  4. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Posts
    2,825

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    we need to respond to this kind of BS every time these aholes say it.
    TRAYVON MARTIN WAS A COMMON THUG, a product of a dysfunctional family that let the ghetto streets rear him. he lived a thugs life and died a thugs death.
    ^^^What he said^^^ Right On!!
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

  5. #34
    JimTh

    OJ beat the rap because the LAPD screwed up the investigation, and his attorneys raised enough reasonable doubt because of that. If Joe Friday had been running the investigation a la Dragnet, OJ would be waiting for a gurney ride.
    Orlando, FL

  6. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,097
    Quote Originally Posted by GHF View Post
    JimTh

    OJ beat the rap because the LAPD screwed up the investigation, and his attorneys raised enough reasonable doubt because of that. If Joe Friday had been running the investigation a la Dragnet, OJ would be waiting for a gurney ride.
    I am not sure which trial you were watching but the one I watched have OJ's blood, Ron Goldmans blood, and Nicole's blood all mixed together. Not only at the murder scene, but in the Bronco and at OJ's house. OJ practically confessed the murder to one of his friends which was testified to. OJ had a history of beating the crap out of Nicole. OJ's Bronco was seen at the murder scene. How did the cops botch all of the evidence. You need to face absolute facts...OJ's jury was 95% black. They came back in less than an hour and cut the killer loose. The verdict had nothing...absolutely nothing to do with a lack of evidence, botched investigation, or police corruption, but everything to do with race...everything. You wanna continue to believe otherwise go right ahead but do not waste your breath anymore trying to convince me it was about a "botched investigation"...that is laughable and naive.

  7. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    You still haven't addressed what I said.

    It seems to me that you have no more interest in the real world and solutions to its problems than Al Sharpton.
    You will not come up with real world solutions until you are smart enough to understand that most black people want payback...just read the goddamned news for awhile instead of hanging around internet forums. These forums will keep you stupid if that is the only way you get your news. The rev al and his buddy use stuff like travon martin to fuel race hate. They are pro's and they haven't gotten even yet. Will you simply ask them when they will be even. Please...when are we going to be even. How many more young white babies will black teens have to shoot in the face and kill in front of the babies mothers before we are even. It has to be a numbers game because most black folk and many white folk still have their collective heads up there asses and want to pretend that blacks are not racists...most of them are.

  8. #37
    Dont know about you all.. but damn last night I had a hunger for some skittles!.. totally went and bought some and they are good.. though dunno about the new green apple flavor o.O

    As far as rest.. well.. I Don't think there is a race issue.. the problems we face has nothing to do with race/color/creed/nationality/etc.. Its a combination of things, breakdown of family values / parents being "responsible" for their kids / failure of education (combined with parental neglect as its a parents job to insure kids are learning properly / good values) / and finally.. the total and complete corruption of the world with shitty news stories that are spun to get the most "OMFG WTF JUST HAPPENED".. gone are the "happy" stories that balance out the negative crap..

  9. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rocky River, Ohio
    Posts
    1,518
    Quote Originally Posted by JimTh View Post
    I am not sure which trial you were watching but the one I watched have OJ's blood, Ron Goldmans blood, and Nicole's blood all mixed together. Not only at the murder scene, but in the Bronco and at OJ's house. OJ practically confessed the murder to one of his friends which was testified to. OJ had a history of beating the crap out of Nicole. OJ's Bronco was seen at the murder scene. How did the cops botch all of the evidence. You need to face absolute facts...OJ's jury was 95% black. They came back in less than an hour and cut the killer loose. The verdict had nothing...absolutely nothing to do with a lack of evidence, botched investigation, or police corruption, but everything to do with race...everything. You wanna continue to believe otherwise go right ahead but do not waste your breath anymore trying to convince me it was about a "botched investigation"...that is laughable and naive.
    In the trial I watched, Marcia Clark and the prosecution made asses of themselves by botching an open and shut case.

    Clark later confirmed this by attacking the very concept of jury trials, in a pathetic attempt to absolve herself from culpability for her own pathetic ineptitude as a prosecutor.

  10. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rocky River, Ohio
    Posts
    1,518
    Quote Originally Posted by JimTh View Post
    You will not come up with real world solutions until you are smart enough to understand that most black people want payback...
    I'm smart enough to understand that those who purport to know the OPINIONS of an entire race of people are no smarter than Rachael Jenteal... and that's barely smart enough to remember to breathe.

    When you get your "information" from the Stormfront website, you deserve the consequences of your own self-inflicted ignorance...

  11. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,414
    Quote Originally Posted by JimTh View Post
    You will not come up with real world solutions until you are smart enough to understand that most black people want payback...just read the goddamned news for awhile instead of hanging around internet forums. These forums will keep you stupid if that is the only way you get your news. The rev al and his buddy use stuff like travon martin to fuel race hate. They are pro's and they haven't gotten even yet. Will you simply ask them when they will be even. Please...when are we going to be even. How many more young white babies will black teens have to shoot in the face and kill in front of the babies mothers before we are even. It has to be a numbers game because most black folk and many white folk still have their collective heads up there asses and want to pretend that blacks are not racists...most of them are.
    I gotta say Jim, that it seems the only reason you're being argumentative with Deanimator is because he disclosed that he is black. He has not said a word that would indicate he's out for "payback" from you or anybody else. He basically agrees with the majority on this site concerning the Zimmerman/Martin case and the Simpson case, he just doesn't agree in the Simpson case that it was the "95%" black jury that got it "wrong," it was the bumbling cops and prosecution that blew it for themselves. I happen to agree.

    And I've seen you mention that "95%" black jury more than once. Tell me, how does a jury of 12 individuals calculate out to "95% black?" Fact is, 9 of those 12 individuals were black (that's 75% if you're keeping score), one was Hispanic (8.33%), and two were white (16.67%), and in a capital murder case, a verdict requires a unanimous vote. So what were the two white jurors trying to get "payback" for by voting to acquit Simpson?

    Throwing inflated figures around that don't prove the validity of your assertions even if they were accurate isn't helping you make your argument. You're coming across as an angry white guy. Why don't you accept agreement when and where you find it, irregardless of the race of the person who is mostly agreeing with you?

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast