Just ordered a Crossbreed
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just ordered a Crossbreed

I just ordered the Mini tuck for my Sig p238. I hope I did the right thing. I Hope I love it. Does any one use the mini tuck? What do you think? Make me feel good about spending that money. :)

I can't speak to the MiniTuck, but having worn a SuperTuck for a couple years now, I'm pretty confident you will love it. Just be sure you have a stiff enough belt to hold it.
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

4. I have the supertuck deluxe for my XD 9mm. I love this thing, it is so comfortable and once I get an actual gun belt I know it will work even better. You did good and won't regret it.

Crossbreed makes one of the best holsters on the market. I have two and a mag. holster. At first the leather may squeak, just follow the break-in instructions and it will stop. I love mine. I have been thinking about ordering another one.

Super tucks are great holsters. The only quarrel I have with mine is with the clips. Even though they're made of good quality spring steel, something about their design makes the holster want to ride forward over time. I wear mine at 4 o'clock and by the end of the day it's moved forward to 3 o'clock right on top of my hip bone.

Thanks for the replies. I knew I could count on you guys to put my mind at ease.

Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    Super tucks are great holsters. The only quarrel I have with mine is with the clips. Even though they're made of good quality spring steel, something about their design makes the holster want to ride forward over time. I wear mine at 4 o'clock and by the end of the day it's moved forward to 3 o'clock right on top of my hip bone.
    Do you have a gun belt? I have a couple Old Faithful holsters, which are pretty much the same design as a crossbreed, for the couple of carry guns I have and I never experienced this problem. If it is a clip problem, I wonder if the clips that Old Faithful uses would be compatible? May be worth checking into. If you did as I did and held off from getting a quality gun belt then maybe that is the problem. I have been much more happy since getting a good gun belt.

Quote Originally Posted by DanJ View Post
    ...At first the leather may squeak, just follow the break-in instructions and it will stop....
    When I first got mine, my family knew when I was CC'ing just by the squeaking it made. :)

I have the mini for my LC9 and love it, and never had squeaking
    Chief

11. I have the Mini for my XDs and I really love it I can wear it all day and wouldn't even know that I have it on. The did order another iwb for my XDs, it is the N82tactical and it look good but I had to send my XDs in for the recall. I'm sure that you will love it just wear it to let it mode to your body.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast