Glock G26 Magazine Availability?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Glock G26 Magazine Availability?

  1. #1

    Glock G26 Magazine Availability?

    Does anyone know who may have Glock G26 stock 10 round magazines in stock? I cannot seem to find any store that has any. Thanks!

  2.   
  3. Your gun should have come with enough 10-round magazines. Impactguns.com has the 15-rounders and above in stock.
    Sincerely......Batty

  4. #3
    Thanks for your reply but the two mags that came with the G26 are not sufficient for my needs. I do not desire the extended capacity mags, just the 10 round mags.

  5. #4
    I picked up an extra 3 at the gun show last week. I would suggest sticking with glock only magazines. I had some trouble with off brand mags with my g 23. Try gunbroker.com or glockstore.com
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

  6. How do you like the G26, do you have any pics?

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by mojoman View Post
    How do you like the G26, do you have any pics?
    Pervert, you guys are all the same. First you just want pics, then pics with just the slide off, then you want pics with the gun fully disassembled............
    Time to add FireMarshall Bill to the block list.

  8. #7
    +1 on factory mags.
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Warbirds View Post
    Pervert, you guys are all the same. First you just want pics, then pics with just the slide off, then you want pics with the gun fully disassembled............


    Well, what can I say, I'm just a pervert kind of guy.

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Warbirds View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mojoman View Post
    How do you like the G26, do you have any pics?
    Pervert, you guys are all the same. First you just want pics, then pics with just the slide off, then you want pics with the gun fully disassembled............
    Agreed. Send n00dz plz.


    Also, definitely stick with glock factory mags. The Korean knock offs are jam-o-matics.

  11. Enough mags??? No such thing...
    I'm having trouble finding the 9 round G27 mags too. Found some G26 mags on gunbot.net, but $30 doesn't sound quite right....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast