Marijuana users fight harder than gun owners.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marijuana users fight harder than gun owners.

Marijuana users fight harder than gun owners.

http://benswann.com/breaking-did-the...ize-marijuana/

Is it time gun owners and states used a new tactic to get back their second amendment? Just do it, it's our Right. Seems it paid off for marijuana users.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Exactly. It's my duty not only to ignore unjust laws, but to break them in some cases.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    BREAKING: Did The Federal Government Just Legalize Marijuana? | Ben Swann

Is it time gun owners and states used a new tactic to get back their second amendment? Just do it, it's our Right. Seems it paid off for marijuana users.
    Oh man, now ya did it....comparing gun owners to pot heads is a capitol offense 'round these parts. This might be what you can expect next, Doc:

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Oh man, now ya did it....comparing gun owners to pot heads is a capitol offense 'round these parts. This might be what you can expect next, Doc:

Blues
    Actually I'm saying potheads have MORE guts and seem to be more akin to pure American values in fighting for their freedom to smoke marijuana than gun owners are in fighting for their 2A rights.... :D
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

6. Its because potheads have the msm on their side,that do help

Marijuana would have been legalized a long time ago if they could have remembered where they put the petitions to legalize it.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

8. I'm an advocate of both, guns and marijuana. I believe as long as either or both are used responsibly there should be no issue.

Assuming this story is true, does this mean that we can expect Congress to defund the DEA? Except maybe for BATFE, I can't think of another executive branch agency that is as big a waste of taxpayer money as the DEA is.

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk 4
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

There is a HUGE difference between marijuana users and gun owners:
    Most - yes, most - marijuana users are already criminals with a record, and have nothing to lose, so what's another bust or two?
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    http://benswann.com/breaking-did-the...ize-marijuana/

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    True, but weapons crimes have harsher penalties than weed offenses. Harder to find people willing to put their neck on the line. Try to find people willing to stick their neck to get weed legalized in Indonesia were the penalty for possession of over an ounce is the death.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast