The M1 Garand is what Obama want's to stop American's from buying
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The M1 Garand is what Obama want's to stop American's from buying

The M1 Garand is what Obama want's to stop American's from buying

The M1 Garand is what Obama want's to stop American's from buying as an import firearm, along with the 30 cal carbine, because he says it's causes gun violence, pardon me but when has anyone heard of a criminal using a M1 Garand to commit a crime? Answer NEVER. What criminal want's to walk around with a gun that weight's 10 lbs? Sorry I do go on and on when stupid ***** from Obama hit's me the face, again sorry for my tirade.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

You know, if he and Valerie were really thinking this through, they'd let all the M1s come home. That way we'd be spending money on them rather than Modern Sporting Rifles, and the assault weapon problem would be taken care of. And as OP noted, the M1 is far from a first, second, or 99th choice of guns for criminals.

But, logic doesn't figure into it, just CONTROL.
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

I do not think he has the authority to ban anything. I takes an act of congress so his exe. order is null and void. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

Get off my Civilian Marksmanship Program

6. The reason Obambi wants to ban the M1 is because of its history. Obambi's main motivation for anything he does is that he has contempt for this country. He wants to "fundamentally change this country."

7. Quote Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
    I do not think he has the authority to ban anything. I takes an act of congress so his exe. order is null and void. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    So what if his exe. order is null and void. Do you think that crybaby Boehner will protest, how about McConnell! People run scared when a rodeo clown dons an Obama mask. There are too many stupid, lazy, gutless people in this country who just want an EBT card. They look at the government like a child looks at Mommy and Daddy.

This is my idea. BHO is trying to stop the import of the M1 Garand, M1 Carbine,etc. Agreed. But why you say??

Because if you put an M1 against an AR or M4 or M16...its fire power compared in caliber is superior. Yes it is limited in round capacity. But 30.06 will go thru 3/4" or less of steel at 100yrs.

It can go thru body armor and a kevlar helmet...that is scary for a battle rifle that was made in the early 20th century... The CMP has thousands of rifle ready to be purchased by civilians.

But think about this...if BHO starts this everyone is going to run to get one and then it will eliminate the stock that the CMP has at the moment (not much if you checked the currentwebsite).

you eliminate the stock and eliminate the money from the people (at $995.00 a rifle). The C clips you can find in amazon...but the rifles only at the CMP.

they did it with the ARs then the Ammo now the battle rifles...it is called drain the resources game...cut the supply and make it hard to get by inflating the price or cutting the source.

That is playing for keeps guys.
    Invest a Day at the Citadel, learn to be safe forever.
    www.citadelinstitute.com

Quote Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
    What congress is it that is going to stop him? Are you talking about a congress that aloud Obama to nationalize health care? A congress had to pass the unconstitutional affordable care act, even though they never read it and now they are calling it a train wreck? Is that the congress you are talking about? Let me know how that works out for you.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

The CMP is something this Country should be proud of. These weapons were used to protect & defend the free world. They are a part of our history & need to be preserved.
    Call, write or e-mail your reps in DC. Let them know how you feel. If enough pressure is put on them, they will over ride the antis, & keep this tradition alive. After all, Congress started the CMP to begin with.
    When it comes to guns, nothing OBUMMER does surprises me.

Awhile back I was at the range with a buddy, who brought along his 1943 M1 Garand. This was a totally new experience for me. About ten minutes of loading two CLIPS & setting up targets (45 yards) I can imagine the amount of training it took to fight back the Nazis. But in my hands, I doubt with this firearm I'd be much of s threat to any opposing force.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using USA Carry mobile app

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast