Chicago Police Superintendent Says Cops Will Shoot - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chicago Police Superintendent Says Cops Will Shoot

I guess it would be up to law abiding citizens and their families to sue Chicago and the police for an unjustified shootings. Of course the city and state are actually bankrupt and have no money. It has all been stolen by the numerous corrupt politicians and city officials, including the police. I believe Illinois has more public servants who have gone to prison than any other state. Detroit of course is a close second. Illinois, like NY, NJ (actually most of the north east), and CA are like diseased organs in the body of the United States. Excision of the diseased organs is absolutely necessary if this Republic is to have a chance survival.

It's not the states as much as the libocrats in the large cities that screw things up for the rest of the state. imho
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Quote Originally Posted by blueribbonman View Post
    If I were the mayor I would've fired his ass for those comments.
    The Chicago mayor, Rahm Emanuel, Obama`s former White House Chief of Staff, probably told McCarthy to say that.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

5. If a CC holder turns with a gun in his hand he will be shot? This idiot must be a Bloomberg BimBob. Totally out of touch with reality, because he lives in a roach (criminal) infested city. This sounded like a direct threat to me. He is so stupid he doesn't realize:

1. He will never see a CCers sidearm.
    2. CCers are the good guys with sidearms.
    2. CCers don't pose a threat to police, as mentioned above, they are law-abiding citizens.
    4. CCers don't point sidearms at police officers.
    5. CCers will have an impact on crime; reduce it.
    6. CCers have the legal right to carry in IL now. If Mr. HotShot doesn't like it, he may, "go pound sand, get over it, or both".
    7. Don't take it out on CCers that your city is a cesspool full of effluent.
    8. Cops with attitudes like yours need to retire, quit, or be fired for incompetence. Go tell your festering criminals they will be shot if they turn a gun on cops.
    9. If you are fired for incompetence or insubordination, take your dirty cops and politicians with you. They won't be missed.
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by r1derbike View Post
    If a CC holder turns with a gun in his hand he will be shot? This idiot must be a Bloomberg BimBob. Totally out of touch with reality, because he lives in a roach (criminal) infested city. This sounded like a direct threat to me. He is so stupid he doesn't realize:

1. He will never see a CCers sidearm.
    2. CCers are the good guys with sidearms.
    2. CCers don't pose a threat to police, as mentioned above, they are law-abiding citizens.
    4. CCers don't point sidearms at police officers.
    5. CCers will have an impact on crime; reduce it.
    6. CCers have the legal right to carry in IL now. If Mr. HotShot doesn't like it, he may, "go pound sand, get over it, or both".
    7. Don't take it out on CCers that your city is a cesspool full of effluent.
    8. Cops with attitudes like yours need to retire, quit, or be fired for incompetence. Go tell your festering criminals they will be shot if they turn a gun on cops.
    9. If you are fired for incompetence or insubordination, take your dirty cops and politicians with you. They won't be missed.
    Excellent post my friend! Now if you could just get that fool to read this, that would be truly excellent!
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Hey it's Chicago!! The BIGGEST crooks hold the offices and the power there.

(Goggle how many IL politicians have been convicted. Most are from Chicago and Cook County!!)

They want the people not able to defend themselves. That's just what ALL the BG's want!!!!

Cops around here see guns every day. Constitutional carry is the law. If they worked in Chi, there'd be shootings every day at the country store, gas station, church, ball games, restaurants, etc. Open or concealed, an amazing # of folks have their 'jewelry' on them.

It will be quite interesting if a citizen, legally carrying a firearm, is fired upon by an undercover officer who misses (because most officers are not that good of shots), returns fire and wounds or kills the shooter. then what is McCarthy and Hizzoner going to do?

10. Is it really too much to hope that global warming is real, the ice caps will melt, and flood NYC and Chicago and rinse them clean of the garbage that rules over the peasants there?

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Krohbar View Post
    Is it really too much to hope that global warming is real, the ice caps will melt, and flood NYC and Chicago and rinse them clean of the garbage that rules over the pheasants there?
    If they lived in the low-lying areas with the peasants, that would work, but you know that isn't where they live.....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast