Chicago Police Superintendent Says Cops Will Shoot - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Chicago Police Superintendent Says Cops Will Shoot

Thumbs down Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by blueribbonman View Post
    If I were the mayor I would've fired his ass for those comments.
    Lest we for get who the Mayor is !!!

Chicago Police Superintendent Says Cops Will Shoot

As crime decreases from the usual CC effects, that same Superintendent will claim it is because of his "new" policing plan.

Also, please don't trash the Chicago cops; they are understaffed, outgunned (most of the time), and being led by idiots and Lib politicians.
    Most appreciate the CC'ers perspective and aren't likely to shoot without cause.
    McCarthy is just a political puppet.

The only one I trashed in my post was the Superintendent of the Chicago Police, McCarthy himself. Unfortunately, when you have crap at the top of the mountain, it does run downhill and all those underneath will reek of the same fetid crap that he is all about.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by ScottMac View Post
    Also, please don't trash the Chicago cops; they are understaffed, outgunned (most of the time), and being led by idiots and Lib politicians.
    I'll trash them six days a week and twice on Sunday.

Weems, Abbate, Finnegan, Callahan, Burge, etc., etc., etc.

Not only is the Chicago PD riddled with criminals and sociopaths, the "good" cops back them to the hilt, with Abbate only being the most blatant example.

I've had criminals and sociopaths for bosses. That never caused me to want to be a criminal, or to excuse their criminality or that of co-workers.

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    The only one I trashed in my post was the Superintendent of the Chicago Police, McCarthy himself. Unfortunately, when you have crap at the top of the mountain, it does run downhill and all those underneath will reek of the same fetid crap that he is all about.
    McCarthy's a drunk and a racist who shoots at streetlights.

That having been said, it wasn't he who organized the S.O.S. home invasion, burglary, and kidnapping ring. He wasn't even in the state during the time it was in operation. That was the "rank and file". And you can bet that lots of "good" cops in Chicago knew what was going on and said NOTHING.

There's simply no defending the Chicago PD.

WOW!!! Just so I understand,here's the great McCarthy a man who has the city of Chicago under complete control,gangs,drugs,murders,and political corruption yep all under control.Oh and let us not leave out a avid and loyal supporter of the greatest leader to ever walk this planet(just ask him!!!!)and this great man doesn't want law abiding citizens owning a gun.Like I said WOW!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    He makes it sound like everyone's going to be carrying their guns in their hands. They won't even know if someone has a gun... apparently he doesn't understand the meaning of concealed.
    I'd also argue that CC permit holders in Illinois will be the most "highly trained" out of all the states since, and I might be wrong, but it sounds like you'll need 2 days of training, a large sum of cash, your first born child and a who knows what else to even get one.
    His Chicago citizens are already shooting each other so I doubt they'll even notice. I bet the Chicagoland area will actually have the lowest amount of permit holders since the majority are big city libs and/or too poor to afford to get the permit.
    "It is not malicious acts that will do us in but the appalling silence and indifference of good people. All that is needed for evil to run rampant is for good women and men to do nothing." -MLK Jr Current Carry: Ruger SR40c

9. And to those that can't afford the fees, "taxes", those fees are a direct infringement on your Second Amendment Right!!

The Second Amendment protects All Rights!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234