TSA now offers a good guy card!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TSA now offers a good guy card!

TSA now offers a good guy card!

TSA Pre?? | Transportation Security Administration

Woohoo! Yet another chance for me to send the government money and fingerprints so they can do a background check to prove my innocence to them! And this one is only $85, but you won't have to take your shoes off at the airport.... until they change the rules.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Doesn't this kind of go against the rule of law, innocent until proven guilty. Why should we have prove ourselves to be good guys to be treated decently by paid government employees.
    ~
    We pay a fee to get special privileges, special treatment, our own line to get all this special treatment. Even when checking in at the airline ticket counter, right. Like this is really going to work, it was just 3 months ago TSA wanted to allow knives back on planes and couldn't even get that through without EVERYONE just going ballistic.
    ~
    The public will pay anything to get to the front of the line, it is like catnip, being first is all they are interested in doing. Giving up what ever they ask to get there, blindly giving away their identity and paying for the privilege to do so.
    ~
    Never have been fond of giving anyone more than is absolutely necessary, but that's just me.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

TSA can take a long walk off a short pier. (I'm being polite. I don't want to be banned. )
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright

Haven't been on a airplane in better than ten years, maybe I should apply now before the rush!

6. Do you ever remember the days before TSA? Life was so much simpler then.

$85.00 is high for 5 years of convience. And it is a tax on a right. Why should I pay them a dime when they can instantly scan your fingerprints and find out everything they need to know. Next they will charge $ 500.00 for a retina scan. They already have mine (not TSA) or they may have lost it. Just passed a background with the FBI waiting on appointment for prints and picture ID. Typical hurry up and wait.
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

What's to stop a TIT, terrorist in training from getting a good guy card?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zeebea View Post
    What's to stop a TIT, terrorist in training from getting a good guy card?
    Nail on the head, my friend... nail on the head.
    "It is not malicious acts that will do us in but the appalling silence and indifference of good people. All that is needed for evil to run rampant is for good women and men to do nothing." -MLK Jr Current Carry: Ruger SR40c

Quote Originally Posted by nontechguy View Post
    TSA can take a long walk off a short pier. (I'm being polite. I don't want to be banned. )
    Can't do that in fresh water as you'd get charged with feeding the gators. Or salt water for feeding the crocs. And you'd face pollution charges too. Safest place to get rid of them? At a place like Updated: Army considers new uses for Anniston chemical weapons incinerator | al.com
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Can't do that in fresh water as you'd get charged with feeding the gators. Or salt water for feeding the crocs. And you'd face pollution charges too. Safest place to get rid of them? At a place like Updated: Army considers new uses for Anniston chemical weapons incinerator | al.com
    Nope, Alabama has more TSA agents than it needs, wants, or will tolerate indefinitely.

Between TSA agents and people like me, it sure as heck ain't me who needs a "good guy card."

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast