Empty Shell Casing's = 1 year in jail & $1,000.00 fine + criminal record. - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Empty Shell Casing's = 1 year in jail & $1,000.00 fine + criminal record.

I too have visited our nation's capital. I have been to the Air and Space Museum and came within inches of touching an SR-71 Blackbird (personally my favorite plane ever). I have wept at the Vietnam memorial. I have meditated at the pool that seems to be made of glass on a calm day. I have seen the stone on the Washington monument change color because when they finally had the money to restart the project they had to get the stone from a different quarry. I have looked quizzically at that great seat that Lincoln sits in and wondered "what if" concerning his actions during and preceding the Civil War. I have seen the statue of freedom on top of the Capitol building and realized great men had been there at one time carving out the laws of this nation for the GOOD of the people. I have walked by the White House with all its history: knowing it had been burned by the English and also knowing people used to chant "Hey Hey LBJ, how many kids did you kill today". And I have walked past the Pentagon wondering about all the late night meetings and finger nail biting that has gone on there throughout some of this nation's more tumultuous times.

And when I think about where our country has been and where it is today... I am saddened, sickened, and scorned by what it has become. I too will most likely never set foot in that city ever again in my life time.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by alternety View Post
    If people with the expertise of Feinstein wrote the legislation, they probably think that someone will grab a handful of those bullets, whip them into a clip, and start killing people.
    I'm sure that she's worried that one of those thug-criminals that the libtards refer to as "poor, unfortunate young people" might get hurt during the commission of his daily attrocitiies...
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

ezkl2230 Guest
    Every asylum needs a lab where experiments can be conducted on innocent victims. For the liberal elite, that lab is DC.

It is a constant reminder of why they struggle to rid America of legal firearm ownership and carry every time they step out the doors of the capitol with their armed body guards.

Yeah - that last part doesn't make much sense to me, either.

I always have empty shell casings in my purse after a visit to the range. I think they multiply in there. Guess I'm going to jail next time i visit family in D.C.
    "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword, obviously never encountered automatic weapons" General MacArthur

Sent from behind enemy lines.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post

No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Exactly............................

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

S***s getting stupid. Dont these law makers understand theres bigger fish to fry? Why waste jail space on something as stupid as a shell casing, further more why punish someone for having a shell casing or more?
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

What the frag is the logic behind this?
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    What the frag is the logic behind this?
    Logic? You expect logic from the lefty gun grabbers? What rock you been hiding under?
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast