Empty Shell Casing's = 1 year in jail & $1,000.00 fine + criminal record. - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Empty Shell Casing's = 1 year in jail & $1,000.00 fine + criminal record.

Throw the book at the peasants over inane laws. Meanwhile John "Gun Runner" Holder was caught and admitted to shipping thousands of guns south of the border..... Still has his job in Washington. This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Very Soviet-esque.

hummmmmmmn, case = one component of in manufactured ammunition. To D.C. 1 component = entirety.

So then -- if I walk down the sidewalk with a brake pedal, does that mean I'm driving a car on the sidewalk (obviously endangering people)?

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    I've sat here for several minutes trying to compose a response, but sometime the insanity is so over the top that I have nothing.
    Retarded is the word that came to me.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Quote Originally Posted by sdprof View Post
    Logic? You expect logic from the lefty gun grabbers? What rock you been hiding under?
    Customarily one expects at least a thin veil of logic applied to such proposals but alas in this case there seems to be none.
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

Quote Originally Posted by escapedthematrix View Post
    Throw the book at the peasants over inane laws. Meanwhile John "Gun Runner" Holder was caught and admitted to shipping thousands of guns south of the border..... Still has his job in Washington. This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Very Soviet-esque.
    I meant Eric Holder....

Not using your IQ points is just like not having them.
    ...from an old book I read, "There is no one so blind as he who will not see."
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Blog Entries
    Wow, my only thought was NYC. I forgot DC was worse
    My way is not better, it is just mine, your way is not better, it is just yours.
    Carry what your comfortable with, there is no "Supergun" Carry how your comfortable, open or concealed, so you have it with you when you need it

9. So if you go to a range in DC, if there is one, and you save your brass for reloading and get caught with it, you are a criminal? Damn, you would think recycling was a good thing in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
    So if you go to a range in DC, if there is one, and you save your brass for reloading and get caught with it, you are a criminal? Damn, you would think recycling was a good thing in this country.
    Did you actually think DC was part of this country?
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345