Empty Shell Casing's = 1 year in jail & $1,000.00 fine + criminal record.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Empty Shell Casing's = 1 year in jail & $1,000.00 fine + criminal record.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs down Empty Shell Casing's = 1 year in jail & $1,000.00 fine + criminal record.

Unless you are a resident [of D.C.] and also have a gun registration certificate, possession of any empty shell casing's is considered to be a criminal act that will result in an arrest, a $1,000 fine, a year in jail, and a criminal record.

D.C. Police Can Arrest Tourists Possessing Empty Shell Casings
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

I like that you posted this Outlaw, DC is one crazy place. I live close, but let me tell you, I will drive around it and I don't care how much longer it takes!

Quote Originally Posted by Farmhood View Post
    I like that you posted this Outlaw, DC is one crazy place. I live close, but let me tell you, I will drive around it and I don't care how much longer it takes!
    Remembering the traffic there... probably not much longer!

I was stationed there for a while, and it was the scariest place I've ever lived.
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

5. Sounds like a perfect law for jury nullification.

I've sat here for several minutes trying to compose a response, but sometime the insanity is so over the top that I have nothing.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    I've sat here for several minutes trying to compose a response, but sometime the insanity is so over the top that I have nothing.
    Me too.

We had a guy that had came here with his family from Russia. We were rebuilding machine for Federal Cartridge at that time. He asked me what one machine made. I went to my tool box and took out some brass and started to hand them to him. He immediately threw up his hands and started backing off says, "No! No! KGB!" I had to convince him that it was OK.

When I read Outlaw's title I thought he MUST be talking about Russia Not any place in our country!!!!

Granted DC is not anywhere on my list of places I'd ever want to visit. But as bizarre as it is, I still don't understand. Why no empty shell casings?
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

10. Good reason to not visit old D.C. I have never been to or ever wanted to visit that crappy city.

Well, guess I will just not empty my shells and keep them in my Max Limit, high cap dreaded handgun KLIP. No, realy I do not know why I would leave the south west.
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast