KelTec P3AT, Ruger LCP, or Taurus TCP - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KelTec P3AT, Ruger LCP, or Taurus TCP

1. being a Glock Lover I went thru the same process - and (for me) the perfect choice was the LCP.

I have both my carry Glock 26 and my back up Ruger LCP outfitted with the CT lasers....so every detail about handling them is identical.

In fact....I was cleaning them yesterday - after shooting both - and it made me smile as I went from one to another....really about the same everything...in fact if I get out the Glock 17....strip it...it really looks like small/medium/large of the same idea. LOL.

I have a Keltec Sub2k in 9mm, it's a good gun...but the LCP just felt more substantial in hand. (if that's even possible with such a small and light thing!)

Sorry, I don't get back here often - new job -this thread showed up in an email I got and I wanted to add my 2 cents.
    For me...I love having them both with me every day.

Quote Originally Posted by solocanoe View Post
    being a Glock Lover I went thru the same process - and (for me) the perfect choice was the LCP.

I have both my carry Glock 26 and my back up Ruger LCP outfitted with the CT lasers....so every detail about handling them is identical.

In fact....I was cleaning them yesterday - after shooting both - and it made me smile as I went from one to another....really about the same everything...in fact if I get out the Glock 17....strip it...it really looks like small/medium/large of the same idea. LOL.

I have a Keltec Sub2k in 9mm, it's a good gun...but the LCP just felt more substantial in hand. (if that's even possible with such a small and light thing!)

Sorry, I don't get back here often - new job -this thread showed up in an email I got and I wanted to add my 2 cents.
    For me...I love having them both with me every day.
    Thanks for your comment... it was helpful.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12