Congrats to colorado!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread: Congrats to colorado!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbs up Congrats to colorado!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to the men and women in that state that banded together and stood up for there rights.It's a good start,hope it snowballs into more.
    Last edited by Burtboomer; 09-11-2013 at 08:41 AM. Reason: add

Might I ask for what precisely!!!!!!

Never mind. Reading another post explained your post.

Sadly it won't change the laws, but it sure as hell sends a message.

It should also be noted that about 300K was spent, primarily on advertizing for the re-call, and the opposition spent well over 3 Million, and still went down in flames.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

The people can trump money if we are persistent enough. Good on Colorado and all that fought the good fight.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

Quote Originally Posted by Burtboomer View Post
    Congrats to the men and women in that state that banded together and stood up for there rights.It's a good start,hope it snowballs into more.
    This says it all and I whole heartedly agree!!!!

I would like to add my congratulations as well. These lawmakers who think they know what is best for us and shove their laws down out throat need to be put in their place as the two in colorado were!! Congratulations Colorado