Do a Recall in New York like Colorado - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do a Recall in New York like Colorado

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD13 View Post
    Actually, upstate New York would be happy to be left alone by the hoplophobic denizens of New York City and it's bedroom communities. A great many of us have firearms traditions and heritage as strong as anywhere in this nation of ours. I'd certainly vote in, and help promote a recall election on the lackluster governor of this state.
    Yup. Same here. The problem is that 40% of the state population lives/votes in NYC, an entirely different country from the state. NY will probably never see another Republican governor. Last weekend there were some folks banging away with .223 hi-cap mags near my home. No one cared. Gunfire is as regular here as rain.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD13 View Post
    Since I am about 2 miles east of the Hudson now, it used to be just outside my back yard, lets make that cut off east of the Hudson below Rensselaer county!
    Some of these lower counties like Dutchess only give unrestricted permits. Let's not exclude them.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Blog Entries
    A recall would never get off the ground. To many hoplophobes for a recall based on gun rights to succeed,
    My way is not better, it is just mine, your way is not better, it is just yours.
    Carry what your comfortable with, there is no "Supergun" Carry how your comfortable, open or concealed, so you have it with you when you need it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12