Perfect Sign for anti gunners

Thread: Perfect Sign for anti gunners

Smile Perfect Sign for anti gunners

Here is a link of a picture to point out anti gun neighbors.......................
    An Offering of Anti-gun Groups, For Your Information - Just Consider, If You Will... - Newtown, CT Patch

I GOTTA GET ME ONE OF THOSE,WAIT A MINUTE,EVERONE AROUND ME IS ARMEDThis is good stuff!!!

Blog Entries
    As good as the sign is, its been around for a while. That and I can never find where to order it from
    My way is not better, it is just mine, your way is not better, it is just yours.
    Carry what your comfortable with, there is no "Supergun" Carry how your comfortable, open or concealed, so you have it with you when you need it

Where can I get one of those?!
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

Don't put that stupid sign on your property. It endangers your neighbor. You don't want your address posted on the new Droid App showing gun owners so don't do the same thing to non-gunners. If he doesn't like guns then leave him alone to his own devices. I can think of a few people who aren't gun owners who would wrap that sign around your head.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Not saying it's a good idea, but if you really want one, you can buy them here:

My next door neighbor wants to BAN ALL GUNS! The : USA Swagger
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

Great, I love it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Don't put that stupid sign on your property. It endangers your neighbor. You don't want your address posted on the new Droid App showing gun owners so don't do the same thing to non-gunners. If he doesn't like guns then leave him alone to his own devices. I can think of a few people who aren't gun owners who would wrap that sign around your head.
    You know what gets me about the gun owners information bring released in various places...

It hurts non gun owners more than gun owners. Criminals can now go online and see which homes are easy to rob with a better chance of survival.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson