Tactical Team Ordered to Stand Down During Navy Yard Shooting
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Tactical Team Ordered to Stand Down During Navy Yard Shooting

  1. #1

    Tactical Team Ordered to Stand Down During Navy Yard Shooting

    This sounds vaguely familiar. Think Benghazi. The big question is "Why?"

    Report: Heavily Armed Tactical Team Ordered to Stand Down During Navy Yard Shooting | TheBlaze.com
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

  2.   
  3. #2

    Tactical Team Ordered to Stand Down During Navy Yard Shooting

    I heard that on the radio last night while driving home. Didn't want to post anything until found out more. If this is true and from the looks of things it is than this is horrible. How many lives could they have saved. They need to find the low life that was more worried about protocol than saving lives and hang him. Let him look those families that lost someone in there eyes and tell them why he didn't even try.
    FUNNY HOW PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT THE TRUTH AS LONG AS IT'S WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR

  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    north east Iowa
    Posts
    1,250
    I am becoming more convinced that the DC politicians and this administration are trying to make these incidents worse in order to use them to destroy the second amendment. Progressives don't care about individuals. Their only interest is in the collective and the advancement of their agenda to increase over power government at the expense of the individual liberty. Also you have the fact that the large majority of politicians are lowlife thugs and criminal scrum. They probably have an affinity for other amoral, criminal pieces of crap. Eliminate armed citizens and you've society safe for the criminals to follow their chosen profession.

  5. #4
    ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Burtboomer View Post
    I heard that on the radio last night while driving home. Didn't want to post anything until found out more. If this is true and from the looks of things it is than this is horrible. How many lives could they have saved. They need to find the low life that was more worried about protocol than saving lives and hang him. Let him look those families that lost someone in there eyes and tell them why he didn't even try.
    He wasn't worried about protocol, he wanted HIS officers to do the takedown. He wanted to stand in front of news reporters and tell the nation how officers under HIS command saved the day - that's how you get promoted. If the CERT team has been allowed to participate he would have had to share the glory with a handfull of full auto jockies. This is about pride, not procedure.

  6. #5
    i am a police scanner junkie.this is some of the radio chatter from the navy yard shooting.i highly recommend the scanner app on android or iphone (or pc)and tune into your local police to hear how much never hits the news.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=ZWE7BIwalfI

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Santa Fe Area, New Mexico
    Posts
    3,487
    I'll repost again.............Why is there not active duty on CERT teams and WHY has this become a recurring event on Federal Property. Active Duty cannot engage as "police for the general public BUT...can guard/protect and defend ANY federal property so designated. Nobody has yet to justify WHY civilians are tasked with emergency response verses a team of A/D personnel.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by recithree View Post
    i am a police scanner junkie.this is some of the radio chatter from the navy yard shooting.i highly recommend the scanner app on android or iphone (or pc)and tune into your local police to hear how much never hits the news.
    What is the name of the app you use? I downloaded one for Android and it gets a bigger nearby town, but not my local one. The one I got is Scanner Radio, it was the highest rated one.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    SE FL and SE OH
    Posts
    5,602
    Be very careful posting anything captured from a scanner online. It is illegal to do in most places. See the ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PRIVACY ACT, UNITED STATES CODE,
    TITLE 18. CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
    PART I--CRIMES
    CHAPTER 119--WIRE AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS INTERCEPTION AND
    INTERCEPTION OF ORAL COMMUNICATIONS for details. Disclosure to a third person in many cases brings about an illegal activity even if it is legal to listen in on the scanner for your own pleasure.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

  10. #9
    Scanner radio is the one I use.i believe they all get their feed from the same place which is Broadcastify - Live Police, Fire, EMS, Aircraft, and Rail Audio Feeds. Having a feed for your town requires someone in that town to be sharing it.so check the link and see if your town is up there.if it is not then I dont believe any of the apps with have it.

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Be very careful posting anything captured from a scanner online. It is illegal to do in most places. See the ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PRIVACY ACT, UNITED STATES CODE,
    TITLE 18. CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
    PART I--CRIMES
    CHAPTER 119--WIRE AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS INTERCEPTION AND
    INTERCEPTION OF ORAL COMMUNICATIONS for details. Disclosure to a third person in many cases brings about an illegal activity even if it is legal to listen in on the scanner for your own pleasure.
    I had not thought of this.i hope its fine due to the source being Broadcastify - Live Police, Fire, EMS, Aircraft, and Rail Audio Feeds and not a direct capture by me.like you say however there are local laws.i guess websites go by where their servers are and their local laws.seems like just lately the website has been rebroadcasting archives online.they did 9-11 rebroadcast and timed it with the actually events.that was kinda strange however.i do know that in some places it is illegal to even have app on phone because its portable and some places where its a extra charge if you have it on the phone when committing a crime.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast