Chicago's Number One!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chicago's Number One!!!

Chicago's Number One!!!

Chicago has now surpassed New York as the murder capital of the United States. There were 500 murders in Chicago in 2012 compared to "only" 419 in New York. No surprise, Detroit is third.

To read the rest or to see if your city is on the list, go here:
    Chicago now murder capital of U.S., FBI says
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

Must be a mistake, no guns allowed.

Agree with nightmare, no way this is happening, all three of those cities are gun free and democratic strongholds.All democrats talk about is how there policies save lives and stop crime,and how we are the trouble makers because of that stupid constitutional stuff.HHHMMMMM what is that this g I'm looking for,oh it's that pure poison to politicians--- COMMON SENSE!!!!!!
    FUNNY HOW PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT THE TRUTH AS LONG AS IT'S WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR

And this is news..............Probably will never hear the Master of Deception AKA Mao Bama talk about this, nor his minion Rahm.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    Chicago has now surpassed New York as the murder capital of the United States. There were 500 murders in Chicago in 2012 compared to "only" 419 in New York. No surprise, Detroit is third.

To read the rest or to see if your city is on the list, go here:
    Chicago now murder capital of U.S., FBI says
    I wonder if that 419 includes all the bystanders shot by NYPD?
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

Quote Originally Posted by K7lvo View Post
    I wonder if that 419 includes all the bystanders shot by NYPD?
    To be fair, I don't think many of them have died. Most are just permanently scarred and crippled.

Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    To be fair, I don't think many of them have died. Most are just permanently scarred and crippled.
    Point taken.
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

I was a little bit surprised to see Houston, Dallas and Phoenix on the list of the top 15. Good to see Oakland still represents. Raider nation would have been mortified to be left off the list.
    Last edited by farsidefan1; 09-20-2013 at 11:46 PM. Reason: taking shot at raider nation
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

Too bad their football team isn't as good.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Burtboomer View Post
    Agree with nightmare, no way this is happening, all three of those cities are gun free and democratic strongholds.All democrats talk about is how there policies save lives and stop crime,and how we are the trouble makers because of that stupid constitutional stuff.HHHMMMMM what is that this g I'm looking for,oh it's that pure poison to politicians--- COMMON SENSE!!!!!!
    Detroit is not gun free. We have CC & OC here. Everyone carries, legal or not. The gangs, dealers & pimps are killing each other.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast