11 Year Old Girl Assembles Rifle In Record Time
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 11 Year Old Girl Assembles Rifle In Record Time

11 Year Old Girl Assembles Rifle In Record Time

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

She's quick!
    It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!-Emiliano Zapata

4. That's a girl after my own heart!
    Non nobis, non nobis, Domine, sed nomini tuo da gloriam. God,guts, and guns made America great.

I've seen this video before. I can't remember if it was on this forum or one of the other forums I frequent, but I have definitely seen it before. I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's unfortunate that she isn't about 15 years older, because she'd make a good wife.

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    I've seen this video before. I can't remember if it was on this forum or one of the other forums I frequent, but I have definitely seen it before. I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's unfortunate that she isn't about 15 years older, because she'd make a good wife.
    It was here a few weeks ago. Now if she could clean one as fast she will definitely make someone a fantastic wife!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    It was here a few weeks ago. Now if she could clean one as fast she will definitely make someone a fantastic wife!
    You forgot to add that if she could clean this fast AND was about 7 years older

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    You forgot to add that if she could clean this fast AND was about 7 years older
    I think this implied that. " she will "
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

9. I show this video to my 9yrs old daughter & my wife got upset.

Quote Originally Posted by bxny10455 View Post
    I show this video to my 9yrs old daughter & my wife got upset.
    You didn't betray the 2A brotherhood by marrying an anti, did you?

11. 11 year old girl

This girl reminds me of our daughter. She was in the Marine Corps, and one day, they went to the range for familiarization with the 1911 Colt .45 ACP pistol. The range instructor asked for a volunteer and our daughter stepped up. He asked her if she had ever fired this weapon and she responded, "No, sir." He told her when he gave her the signal to run to the bench, load the magazine in the pistol, empty it at the target, make it safe and return it to the bench and return to him. When he gave the signal, she did everything just right, and returned much faster than the instructor thought she would. He said, "I thought you said you never fired this pistol." to which she replied, "I have never fired THIS pistol, but my dad has one just like that he taught me to use." "As you were," was his response.
    Last edited by wuzfuz; 09-10-2008 at 06:29 AM. Reason: Typos
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast