A $25,000 "Smart rifle" - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A $25,000 "Smart rifle"

The problem I see is range time. When learning to take that 1000 yrd shot successfully you started at 100 yards and progressed by learning your weapon,controlling breathing(learn more.about your body),reading the wind,humidity,the environment,heck for that matter the earths rotation.it's a journey that makes you a true marksman.To each there own but all I will say is hope there cool computer don't mess up then what are they gonna do.personally I think short cuts to long range shooting or any shooting for that matter might not b a good idea. Just my 2 cents
    FUNNY HOW PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT THE TRUTH AS LONG AS IT'S WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR

3. 1) For 25 grand I'll just wait a little bit until my target (or me) gets 100 yards closer, and use my 'primitive, old-school' rifle & scope.

2) Apparently Sens. Schumer, Boxer and Feinstein haven't heard about this one yet, or they'd all be screaming loud enough to hear them without your TV. Most likely Finger-poppet McCain, and Hizzoner 'Armed Gang Protection' Bloomberg as well.

If the goal is to increase your skill as a marksman, you have no business anywhere near this thing.

But if you're in a fight for your life, all bragging rights go out the window, and $25k is a small price to be the one who lives to fight again. I'm not interested in a fair fight. I want to win at all costs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12