The Idiot Signed it.... - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Idiot Signed it....

1. A traitor committing treason what do you expect!

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Great links, Seeya. A quote from Jefferson in that second link says it all plain and clear:

We are not bound by looking only to SCOTUS rulings to find out what the Constitution means. In fact, as many rulings prove, that is a sure recipe for lack of understanding. Always look to the Framers, whether it be through the Federalist Papers, speeches in official settings like the Floors of Congress or from the Oval Office, or just from casual utterances or personal journals and letters, they will all be more reliable than anything said by "interpreters" that came after them. The above quote says it all. F off Kerry. Case closed.

Blues
    Here's another link to a place with great free resources Home - The Federalist Papers

Quote Originally Posted by rev. dave View Post
    This WILL be a problem. The Dem-coms hold 54 seats in the Senate - and it's the Senate, not the House, that has to ratify or not. The only things that will actually kill this treaty is if the senators either support the 2A all the way, or think they will get the first bullets in the second revolution for voting to ratify. I hope it's mostly the former - but I can name several of the top of my head who will vote for it.
    I don't think it will be a problem, simply because of the Liberals that are elected from pro-gun states. They don't (for the most part) care about us or the Constitution unless it is politically expedient, they care about getting reelected. If it comes to ratification I see our fearless leader having another tantrum like when the most recent gun-bans were attempted.
    Chief

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD13 View Post
    Kerry signs it and Canada doesn't because they were not clear on the impact on their lawful gun owners. I wasn't sure we could sink any faster.
    Yeah, ain't that a kick in the a$$.

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    No problem for Glock lovers. I have one in the store that gets around the import requirements. Made entirely in the USA. Beretta also makes guns in the US but in a Commie state of MD.
    Um, Beretta is moving out of MD....

6. Who in this country will enforce it? Will the military forget their oath to protect American citizens and follow the orders of the dictator in chief?

Quote Originally Posted by ksdalet View Post
    Who in this country will enforce it? Will the military forget their oath to protect American citizens and follow the orders of the dictator in chief?
    Not the ones I've talked to lately. They see what is coming and many are laying in their own stockpiles for when they need to join the common man in casting out the traitors in DC. That is why 0bama wants the DHS, and other agencies armed. But there will be patriots in those groups who remember their oaths too.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

I predict another up-tick in gun purchases. Tomorrow Cabela's is supposed to get in another 22 Ruger SR1911s; I don't plan on missing out this time.

Quote Originally Posted by bo_leggs View Post
    I predict another up-tick in gun purchases. Tomorrow Cabela's is supposed to get in another 22 Ruger SR1911s; I don't plan on missing out this time.
    I'm fighting myself not to buy the one in the shop. And then the boss goes and says he is going to get a Wiley Clapp edition Colt 1911 in for me. Arghhhhhh!
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

I managed to get the last Ruger SR1911 this time. Got their display gun and a discount because it was the display one. Last time I was an hour late.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234