There were many discussions back during the Zimmerman trial
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: There were many discussions back during the Zimmerman trial

There were many discussions back during the Zimmerman trial

about TM just giving him a beat down. Well here is an example of just one blow causing a guy's death. Let's see if there is any justice in NYC for Jeff Babbitt. Or whether because it is black on white, that they won't get a hate crime conviction. This is why you can't allow the first blow even and need to be armed if you are older facing a younger attacker. Jeff would not have hurt a flea. RIP Jeff. http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/10/justic...ath/index.html
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Damn.

Problem is your using the words.hate crime.In America today there is no hate crime if it's black on white.( I'm in no way.prejudice) it's just the way it is right now and it is more than wrong
    FUNNY HOW PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT THE TRUTH AS LONG AS IT'S WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR

If this country wants to stop being divisive when it comes to race then certain things need to change. The term "hate crime" needs to be eliminated. When reporters start calling something a "hate crime" they are fanning the flames of racism. I've not known of a violent crime done lovingly, therefore, just call it what it is, a crime. The other things that need to change are for a different thread.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    If this country wants to stop being divisive when it comes to race then certain things need to change. The term "hate crime" needs to be eliminated. When reporters start calling something a "hate crime" they are fanning the flames of racism. I've not known of a violent crime done lovingly, therefore, just call it what it is, a crime. The other things that need to change are for a different thread.
    Exactly - either all such crimes are hate crimes or none of them are. A crime is a crime -"hate crime"is just a way of saying that some groups are justified in the crimes they commit and others are not.
    Si vis pacem para bellum

I agree. A crime is a crime. The politically correct agenda is to label everything in order to create a social stigma. The media and the politically correct are trying hard to categorize all gun owners as loose cannons with black rifles ready to blow away dozens of people at a mall because somebody got their fast food order wrong therefor we must declare them as gunfree zones. Newspapers releasing the names of registered gun owners and apps for smart phones showing address are all part of this stigma. Be afraid, be very afraid.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

The words " Hate Crime " are not of my choosing but rather those of our gov't. And many have seen, Eric Holder will go after a white on black murder charge and call it a hate crime so as to invoke Federal Law to try someone. Even if they were found not guilty in a court of law already. But the problem is not in the wording but in the doing. The Federal gov't turns a blind eye towards the opposite type of attacks. And that is where the racism comes in. If you watch the video, you see a black woman actually quoting the killer. Why do they need a Grand Jury to decide if it fits the hate crime laws when they have witnesses to his own words and actions?

And yes, this case is personal. I knew Jeff when he lived in S. Florida.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

9. Where is the outcry from Obama and his criminal administration? Where? Jesse? Al? Oh, wrong skin color.

A horrible tragedy. Witnesses corroborate his "threat" toward the next white person he sees.

If this isn't a racially motivated crime, then there is no such thing as a racially motivated crime.

This makes me sick.

S&W645, I'm sorry you lost a friend.
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

Sad and wrong. Sorry for your friend.
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Folks it's not about race, it's about hate, crime is crime, PC is a lie on the lips of truth.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast