9/11 memorial pictures - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9/11 memorial pictures

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Was this in your hometown? What group or organization organized it all? Whoever did it did a great job, something we can really be proud of.
    Yep it was actually held at my church here in Seminole Fl, Seminole Assembly of God. I forget the guy that actually owns the crosses but every year he loans everything out to be setup as a memorial. Itís been in several cities throughout the US over the last few years. Our paster heard about it and was able to host it this year. The owner shipped all the crosses and billboards to the church then members of the church help set everything up. I think probably 95% of the membership helped out in one way or another. I was honored that I was able to help and to give back to those that gave all for me.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by KimberRB View Post
    Hard to hold back the tears.
    Yep. I think the most touching part was see the soldier saluting his fallen brothers/sisters while Taps were being played.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

4. Thanks guys these bring tears to my eyes.Got made as hell when the barracks in Lebanon was blown up and have not forgotten who did it yet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12