Listen to LEO's if confronted.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Listen to LEO's if confronted.

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Sounds like the guy could have been a little mental.
    Certified NRA Firearms Instructor
    Oklahoma SDA Instructor
    Utah CCW Instructor

Not being there or knowing the circumstance or reviewing the incident report. I can only go by what the media has posted. BUTT with that said, IF at anytime ordered by LEO's to drop your weapon and you don't expect lead poisoning. NO DOUBT in my mind........Argue in court, not on the street.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Yep, far safer to argue in court but I doubt if he had complied if it even would have gone there. Gun might have been seized as evidence for a short period of time and then returned.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

6. Screw that in MY home I am king. I disarm for no man. Nor should anyone have to.

Maine with an attitude like that you will be the next suicide-by-cop incident that we will hear about. Until the police secure the crime scene, they have all the probable cause /reasonable suspicion they need to enter your property and disarm you. You can choose to disarmed alive or dead, that is your only choice!
    --
    --Firearms are necessary tools used to protect yourself and your loved ones!
    --

8. Quote Originally Posted by Regge View Post
    Maine with an attitude like that you will be the next suicide-by-cop incident that we will hear about. Until the police secure the crime scene, they have all the probable cause /reasonable suspicion they need to enter your property and disarm you. You can choose to disarmed alive or dead, that is your only choice!
    Where I live not a issue.

I'm all about rights--- but not sure if this is a rights thing or a common sense thing. Shots fired police show up your holding a gun. Come on the common sense thing applies here.
    FUNNY HOW PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT THE TRUTH AS LONG AS IT'S WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR

Your post is wrong The home owner listened to the police but he did not comply with their orders. And as we all know when Police tell you to drop your gun you better drop your gun before they let the bullets fly.

Comply or die, the new American way.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast