Conceal Carry Options for Bigger Girls :) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Conceal Carry Options for Bigger Girls :)

Quote Originally Posted by Kennydale View Post
    I am 5'6" at 265# I use a unique rig called 3 Speed Holster Though it is considered a DEEP CONCEAL. I wear mine at 2:30 (AIWB) and above the beltline. I have worn it in deep conceal from time to time and shifted it to 12:00 (Did that at dinner tonight at a restaurant with family and friends. Just felt my firearm was printing a little too much.) 3Speed Holster review I find this works great for me. I also know there are websites for woman and firearms. i hope this helps out.
    Attachment 10476
    SR9C? My wife has one and loves it... :-)

I carried similarly with a SmartCarry holster for a while. Pretty flexible, although I ended up switching to an AIWB kydex holster when I was able.
    d( -.- )b

It looks like you have received a lot of good advice and suggestions from the previous commenters. The only thing I would add is that whatever you decide to do, make sure you can get your pistol out quickly and cleanly. When bad things happen, they usually happen very fast, and some of those undergarment rigs look to me like they are designed more for deep concealment rather than rapid deployment in a high-stress situation.

Quote Originally Posted by JDM View Post
    When bad things happen, they usually happen very fast, and some of those undergarment rigs look to me like they are designed more for deep concealment rather than rapid deployment in a high-stress situation.
    Desire for faster access and deployment is what led me to switch from the SmartCarry to a Kydex holster - that and wanting more consistency of placement and better retention. ..

d(-.-)b
    d( -.- )b

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12