Who is the member Thru??????? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the member Thru???????

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who was feeling this way. Seems like thru really needs some meds.

Your in good company CoolClownFish.
    Summer hobby is boating on the Bay and Lake Michigan.
    Winter hobby is driving that Jeep off the sides of mountains.

Who is the member Thru???????

I love it!!!!! Call it like you see it
    FUNNY HOW PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT THE TRUTH AS LONG AS IT'S WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Actually, he made three posts in a row that made sense to me in this thread. This one, this one, and this one. That last one I actually "Liked," but I must admit, it made me feel kind of dirty. It took me quite awhile to stop opening threads by oppspec, but it took me about 48 hours to decide not to open thru's threads. It's kind of a Bizarro World version of the Field of Dreams line, but, "If you ignore them, they will go away."

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Thru is a computer program sock puppet sent by the Pentagon to ef with us....

7. Who is the member Thru???????

Sounds like a bot...

oh, yeah, sure. bots come up with intriquing lines of question about guns, ALL the time. :-) YOU can't come up with any, so what's that make you, hmm?

My favorite characteristic of his is how he can't quite comprehend how to create a thread. There is never a title and then the post starts out in the middle of his first sentence. In order to try to understand what the post is about you have to read the title, then the description above the post and finally get the last part by reading the actual post. I would think that since he is so much smarter than everyone else here and since he has created 100s of posts he would be able to properly create a new thread but apparently that is beyond his capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by thru View Post
    oh, yeah, sure. bots come up with intriquing lines of question about guns, ALL the time. :-) YOU can't come up with any, so what's that make you, hmm?
    Wow, definitely not a bot. What is "intriquing?" Maybe intriguing, or inquiring? And I have not seen any questions asked. Use spell check every so often and maybe we'll figure out what you're saying more frequently! :)
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

If posts are out of line or violate forum rules then report. It actually works ;)
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast