Who is the member Thru??????? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Who is the member Thru???????

Who is the member Thru???????

This post would be really entertaining if it didn't worry me so much. I feel like we're all witnessing the next Ted Kaczinsky in the making. Only this idiot clearly didn't go to Harvard.

Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    This post would be really entertaining if it didn't worry me so much. I feel like we're all witnessing the next Ted Kaczinsky in the making. Only this idiot clearly didn't go to Harvard.
    True. With his fragmented sentences, poor grammar, punctuation errors, and general ignorance, he does seem more like a Yale man.

I have to wonder if thru isn't 0bama's alter ego crying out, but not being heard. The statement about a fine line between genius and insanity may have been crossed.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

That's all I have to say about that...
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Truer words have never been spoken...

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    I have to wonder if thru isn't 0bama's alter ego crying out, but not being heard. The statement about a fine line between genius and insanity may have been crossed.
    hahaha, It's Obama's "Carlos Danger" alter ego.... ROFL

Truer words have never been spoken...

Who is the member Thru???????

Stupid phone! There was supposed to be a funny picture included with my post...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345