Do You Support ANY Gun Control Laws? - Page 3

View Poll Results: Do You Support ANY Gun Control Laws?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • None,the 2nd A,shall not be infringed,rules

63 77.78%
  • Yes,there must be some restrictions

17 20.99%
  • Undecided

1 1.23%
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Support ANY Gun Control Laws?

Those that want to take away arms from criminals, define criminal.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post

• One who has spent most of their adult life in a prison as a result of repeated crimes
    • Habitual offender. It's not what they do anymore, it's who they are.

• It all begins with ECONOMICS:

Many times they feel that they cannot get a legitimate job because of their past record so they resort to crime to meet they financial means. (housing, food, shelter, drug habit expenses...). They feel that no one cares about them and that begins with childhood. Many times they were abandoned or abused and in many times the parent was killed, missing, using drugs or flat out were not even around as they were growing up as a child. When that is established, especially when you are young, that mentality becomes hardened over the years, they have many days that they go hungry and they feel that they must do what ever it takes to eat. As the felony arrest grow, the more they get use to it. They become desensitized to the possibility of arrest and they become more and more violent.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolClownFish View Post
    • One who has spent most of their adult life in a prison as a result of repeated crimes
    • Habitual offender. It's not what they do anymore, it's who they are.

• It all begins with ECONOMICS:

Many times they feel that they cannot get a legitimate job because of their past record so they resort to crime to meet they financial means. (housing, food, shelter, drug habit expenses...). They feel that no one cares about them and that begins with childhood. Many times they were abandoned or abused and in many times the parent was killed, missing, using drugs or flat out were not even around as they were growing up as a child. When that is established, especially when you are young, that mentality becomes hardened over the years, they have many days that they go hungry and they feel that they must do what ever it takes to eat. As the felony arrest grow, the more they get use to it. They become desensitized to the possibility of arrest and they become more and more violent.

If you cannot be trusted out in society, you should not be allowed out of prison......

Do You Support ANY Gun Control Laws?

Sure. Hell, I'm for a complete weapons ban.

Someone let me know when that's plausible.

Quote Originally Posted by fudo View Post
    Yes, no guns for convicted criminals, mental incompetents, lawyers, or politicians.
    With some exceptions to the convicted part, aren't they all one and the same?
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor (Pistol & Personal Defense in the Home)
    North Carolina Concealed Carry Instructor

I feel that the only gun control needed is to take only your gun away.....
    A man must do what he has to do, ain't none of us getting out of this alive....I have it from a reliable source....
    There can be no love without pain; to show you the value of love......

Murderers, child molesters, Pedophiles, rapists, wife beaters, violent criminals and other such scum forfeited their rights. I have no problem sending them back to prison for possession of firearms, I have no empathy for them and I support laws that do so.
    Time to add FireMarshall Bill to the block list.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post

This quote is to show that the ones trying to take our guns are the CRIMINALS!!! He wasn't asking for the definition of the word.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Quote Originally Posted by Drzzit View Post
    This quote is to show that the ones trying to take our guns are the CRIMINALS!!! He wasn't asking for the definition of the word.

My bad, I just seen that. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Drzzit View Post

Quote Originally Posted by CoolClownFish View Post
    My bad, I just seen that. lol
    Actually I just seen that too...pretty good yeah? Lol

What I was getting at, was who defines criminals? How many offenses? How bad of an offense? Once we give someone the power to take Rights, where will they stop? And then eventually, we are all guilty until we prove our innocence....

“One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast