Do You Support ANY Gun Control Laws?

View Poll Results: Do You Support ANY Gun Control Laws?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • None,the 2nd A,shall not be infringed,rules

63 77.78%
  • Yes,there must be some restrictions

17 20.99%
  • Undecided

1 1.23%
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Support ANY Gun Control Laws?

Do You Support ANY Gun Control Laws?

Since the Bill of Rights in 1791, we have evolved into a complex world. 222 years has brought us from a mainly rural,largely homogeneous environment of 5 million people to a largely urban/suburban diversified population of 310 million.

Should there be exceptions to the 2nd Amendment in the society of America today?

All comments,critiques and observations are very much appreciated.
    I envision a calm,cool,rational and civil discussion.

Not only no, but hell no!

At one time I would have supported at least minimal gun control laws.

Now I have ZERO trust in the other side of ANY sort.

Even more so, NOW I have LESS than zero trust in the government. I have as much respect for this current regime as I do for crooked driveway contractors and NAMBLA.

Shall not be infringed.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    Shall not be infringed.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    THAT's about as plain as it comes! Oh yea, written somewhere too.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

I believe in gun control......... Gun Control in the home...... NOT in the governments hands. Our government is not responsible enough to handle a gun let alone handle our gun rights. This is the reason it "Shall Not Be Infringed". I have spent countless hours and money on "In Home Gun Control" to teach my kids what they are and how to handle them. I have gone above and beyond in training my children how to be responsible and safe with and around guns. Gun control to my family is Training, Knowledge and Practice. it is every adult's responsibility to go the extra mile to teach and train our kids right so they will not be the next mass shooters. And for gods sake Lock your guns up and also if you have someone who is not totally stable, Keep the guns away from them. Just my two cents. Thanks for reading.

We have Supreme Court Justices who believe our Constitution is outdated. We have legislators, who are supposed to do our bidding, trying to erode our rights. We have ONE right that says specifically that it shall not be infringed, and the jackals in the Federal, State, and local governments cannot keep their filthy mitts off of it.

Molon Labe.... I'll be waiting.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Who the hell clicked "yes".

Update: Now there's five people who are in favor of gun control laws. Who allowed them into the forum. I demand a recount!!!

Update 2: Dammit, now there are 6. Why are the libtards growing on this site?
    Last edited by wolf_fire; 10-10-2013 at 08:16 PM. Reason: update
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

What is calmer, clearer, more rational and civil than the 2nd Amendment.

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    Who the hell clicked "yes".
    ChristiAnne Elkins, not sue who this is but infiltration comes to mind.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast