lil test of gunhandling speed for you. - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: lil test of gunhandling speed for you.

Quote Originally Posted by 3gunshooter View Post
    I remember when I was young I set up a pop bottle and shot a 22 strait up in the air and it came right down in the bottle. I want to try it with a 50 cal into a half inch pipe.
    But were you able to do it without breaking the bottle? I CAN!!!
    Chief

Quote Originally Posted by Icemanii View Post
    You owe me a keyboard. Pepsi is bad on them
    If ever you are in the Pittsburgh area, I'll buy you a new Pepsi. Next time you spit up Pepsi, turn your head.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    But were you able to do it without breaking the bottle? I CAN!!!
    Yes, I filled it with cotton balls.
    Certified NRA Firearms Instructor
    Oklahoma SDA Instructor
    Utah CCW Instructor

Man it's been awhile since I've been able to pull her out!

Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

All amateurs!!! I tape a washer with masking tape, throw it into the air, and sHoot it with my 357 mag, and when it comes back down, the tape is gone. You all need more practice. ROFLMAO HEHEHE
    I am old and slow, BUT dead on with my aim!!

Hmmm... Tape some thread to the back of your round and use it to thread a needle!
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    If ever you are in the Pittsburgh area, I'll buy you a new Pepsi. Next time you spit up Pepsi, turn your head.
    If you shoot dead Diet Dr. Pepper cans with a .45ACP, you can catch the bullet. Pepsi and Coke cans just make a mess.

Dead as in expired date but still filled
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

When I go to the range I don't even take my pistol with me. I put "Red Solo Cups" all over the ground, throw up an entire case of soda in the air point at it with my finger and yell "BANG" hitting all the cans and filling the randomly scattered red solo cups. Then we have cake.

Sometimes when i go to the range, I throw a tick tack in the air then drive home to get my gun, drive back to the range and hit the tick tack before it hits the ground. Then we have punch and pie that I got from the grocery store on the way back to the range.

Sometimes when I go to the range I shoot one bullet at a 68 degree angle then adjust my point of aim to 45 degrees and with perfect timing, fire a second shot so that the parabolic arcs intersect. In effect, I'm shooting my own bullet while it's still in the air. Then I take Thru's mother out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again.

When I'm shooting the .45 ACP I can fire the bullets out of the magazine in reverse order, from the bottom up. This is a valuable skill in case some of your powder gets damp and you don't have time to do an immediate action. then I make a nice brisket for dinner served with a side of mashed potatoes.
    Steady gun, sight reference, trigger control.

10. Wait a minute your profile picture just made me realize who thru was. It was Chuck Norris.

Quote Originally Posted by theGreatClownPuncher View Post
    Wait a minute your profile picture just made me realize who thru was. It was Chuck Norris.
    please don't say that.....
    Steady gun, sight reference, trigger control.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast