why would you WANT to have to hit somebody with a bullet? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: why would you WANT to have to hit somebody with a bullet?

Finally, it got "thru" to Luke to ban "thru".

But I'm going to miss his regaling of how great a shooter he was compared to the rest of us... how he forgot more about guns and ammo than any of us has learned.... how he knew more people in the firearms industry than actually work in it... and how he was going to the Philippines to get a working girl wife. Ahhhhh, I miss him already.

~ The preceding was sarcasm of the utmost level.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post

But I'm going to miss his regaling of how great a shooter he was compared to the rest of us... how he forgot more about guns and ammo than any of us has learned.... how he knew more people in the firearms industry than actually work in it... and how he was going to the Philippines to get a working girl wife. Ahhhhh, I miss him already.

why would you WANT to have to hit somebody with a bullet?-lolmickey.gif

Well, if he comes back under another name, he should be pretty easy to spot.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

He did get some interesting conversations going... it was a lot of work trying to figure out what he was saying! And the sarcasm that ensued after some of his more ridiculous posts (basically, all of them) was highly entertaining... :-D
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

Quote Originally Posted by CoolClownFish View Post
    Finally he is showing as banned.
    Problem is he's showing AT ALL!
    To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Just about the time I first picked up a firearm (With the help of an experienced friend) I stressed over the possibility that one might actually have to use it, someday. I came across this video. Colion Noir really spelled it out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolClownFish View Post
    Says banned under his name. Hope he is. Sounds like he is the only person that can properly shoot a gun and the only one that can shoot a flea off the back of a jackrabbit hanging out of the mouth of a wolf being chased by a cougar that just wants to play with the rabbit and hug and pet him. Did i get that right?
    You left out that he could do it on an empty chamber but with one in the chamber while throwing a soda can. I finally figured out that thru must be a mutli-dimensional time traveler. The name fits because he was traveling "thru" our timeline. I guess the screen name DR. WHO was already taken.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

9. Quote Originally Posted by CoolClownFish View Post
    Finally he is showing as banned.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

So happy to see that this gentlemen was banned. I should hope that he stays that way. My ******** meter went off the scale after reading several of his post.
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Kennydale View Post

Just about the time I first picked up a firearm (With the help of an experienced friend) I stressed over the possibility that one might actually have to use it, someday. I came across this video. Colion Noir really spelled it out for me.
    In my experience, if the mind-set and training are there... you can take the shots. I don't want to sound, err... off... but, it's easier than you think it is to defend your life with a firearm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast