Buy American made 9mm,for around 250 to 300 dollars
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Buy American made 9mm,for around 250 to 300 dollars

Buy American made 9mm,for around 250 to 300 dollars

the new SCCY CPX-2 IN 9MM made in Daytona Beach Florida of 416 stainless steel Smoove double action trigger pull come second strike capability come with two 10 round magazines has a lifetime warranty and as of affordable for about 250 to 300 dollars" check it out www.sccy.com

I need that...

Looks and sounds similar to a Kahr.

When I locate a dealer in my area it is just up the road from me, at a private residence. I have to remember this is how companies get started.
    Maybe I need to invite this guy to the range to try out the gun.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    When I locate a dealer in my area it is just up the road from me, at a private residence. I have to remember this is how companies get started.
    Maybe I need to invite this guy to the range to try out the gun.
    We've sold a number of them to people who want a glovebox gun.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

I've had one for quite some time now and have put close to 800 rounds through it. It operates flawlessly with brass cased ammo. Mine just does not like steel cased ammo.
    It is very accurate for a personal defense pistol, giving me 3.5" 10 shot groups at 25 yards. I am in the Branson, MO area. If anyone wants to try it out, get hold of me, buy your ammo and we can head to the range.
    Devin K. Noffsinger

Quote Originally Posted by noffsinger View Post
    I've had one for quite some time now and have put close to 800 rounds through it. It operates flawlessly with brass cased ammo. Mine just does not like steel cased ammo.
    It is very accurate for a personal defense pistol, giving me 3.5" 10 shot groups at 25 yards. I am in the Branson, MO area. If anyone wants to try it out, get hold of me, buy your ammo and we can head to the range.
    This is the way a Good Gun Community Behaves!

Great offer, Wish I lived closer!

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    We've sold a number of them to people who want a glovebox gun.
    What is the recoil like compared to the Ruger LC9 and the Kel-Tek PF-9?

I found the Kel-Tek to be almost uncontrollable. I have never had a weapon just about pull itself out of my hands.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post

I found the Kel-Tek to be almost uncontrollable. I have never had a weapon just about pull itself out of my hands.
    From the youtube videos I've seen, they look comparable, but that is no benchmark.

Looks like a cheap enough sidearm, but doesn't talk to me for some reason. I'd have to shoot one, but all the LGSs within driving range don't carry it.

Perhaps the DAO trigger is really the reason it doesn't talk to me, but what should I expect for the low price?
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post

People that have them haven't complained but I wonder how much they really have shot them.

As for a gun that wants to escape your grip or hurt you, I'd nominate the S&W CS 40. Small guns in most calibers tend to be more of a handful but the SCCY is not really all that small when it comes to the grip area. Three fingers with the mag in makes for better control.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast