Another irresponsible parent should be indicted for murder - Nevada School Shooting - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Another irresponsible parent should be indicted for murder - Nevada School Shooting

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    I am annoyed by willful ignorance though, that is counter to all reason and fact. And you hate others because of that, which is the ultimate in willful ignorance.

Teaching children absurdities counter to all science and reason is child abuse in my opinion.
    Maybe instead of being intentionally insulting and provocative, you could apply your "science, reason and fact" to the equation Ringo first mentioned. Answer this equation in a way that doesn't include a missing link:

"Nothing plus nothing plus time equals= something."

You can't do it, so your "belief" in evolution requires faith that we just haven't identified that missing link "yet."

The answer to the missing link question will forever remain elusive. The answers to the beliefs we base our faith on were written between 2000 and 6000 (+/-) years ago, and the state of the world today is so clearly, unambiguously and accurately prophesied in those writings that to deny it is to admit to either total ignorance of Scripture, or a belief in 6000 years of the most impossible coincidences actually happening, and all of it coming to fruition right now, exactly on time according to prophecy.

Anyway, your "science, reason and facts" around evolution are missing information for which you must have faith in to believe it's all real. Unless, of course, your "science, reason and facts" can solve Ringo's equation. I pray for your sake that you do solve it before it's too late.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Blog Entries
    Ok guys and gals..... I have a question. How many of you have a gun safe that does NOT have a key to it? Even the electronic locks have a key backup. So explain how you keep the key "secure" Do you shove it in the darkest hole on your lilly white tail so you know exactly where its at at all times?

Now, what happens when the kids shot turn out to be rotten little [email protected] who teased the shooter daily? How about something outlandish as a school teacher who didnt/couldnt stop it from happening?

Then again, maybe the parents just handed the shooter the gun, a bottle of ritlin and said have a nice day at school. Yea, that sounds so much better
    My way is not better, it is just mine, your way is not better, it is just yours.
    Carry what your comfortable with, there is no "Supergun" Carry how your comfortable, open or concealed, so you have it with you when you need it

4. Quote Originally Posted by Danieljoe1 View Post
    Ok guys and gals..... I have a question. How many of you have a gun safe that does NOT have a key to it? Even the electronic locks have a key backup. So explain how you keep the key "secure" Do you shove it in the darkest hole on your lilly white tail so you know exactly where its at at all times?

Now, what happens when the kids shot turn out to be rotten little [email protected] who teased the shooter daily? How about something outlandish as a school teacher who didnt/couldnt stop it from happening?

Then again, maybe the parents just handed the shooter the gun, a bottle of ritlin and said have a nice day at school. Yea, that sounds so much better
    No key on my handgun safe for my HD gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Danieljoe1 View Post

If the kids turned out to be as you expressed, then by all means, hand your child a gun and tell them, "shoot up the place". Did you really advocate a kid shooting other kids because they picked on him and the teacher couldn't/didn't do anything about it?

My gun safe is a dialed lock, turns every time. The battery never goes dead; there is none! I don't have to worry about hiding a key where the sun don't shine. I chose this over the electronic keypad for that reason and for the reason that it is a PITA when those locks need a battery replacement, because then I have to find the key (you know up my lily white tail) and open it that way, figure out which battery type to get since it was so long ago since the last time, and then figure out how I'm getting that key back up there.

And here is a brilliant suggestion, wear the key around your neck on a chain. No need to perform a key colonic.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456