The D.C. Gun Raid You Won’t Believe with an Ending You Might Not Be Able to Stomach - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The D.C. Gun Raid You Won’t Believe with an Ending You Might Not Be Able to Stomach

None, at Dulles

Quote Originally Posted by Tbear30 View Post
    I have 2 spent cases (9mm and 40 cal) that I drilled and put on my keychain. I would like to know if I flew from my homestate, into Reagan National or Dulles Airport, what sort of jail time I would be looking at?
    Since IAD is in Virginia (still a quasi-free state), spent brass is perfectly OK. In DC, you'd probably face more time tham the mayor got for his peccadilloes.

3. If you think that is bad, check out this one... The Real Consequences of Gun Control: Persecuting a Hero It's a long read, but well worth it.

SEMPER FIDELIS !

Quote Originally Posted by THE REAL CAPTAIN JACK View Post
    They are testing the public reaction to their illegal gun seizures!!! It is a precursor to nation wide gun confiscation by the Obama administration !!! That is his plan folks. He's testing America to see what he can get away with.

GUN CARRYING AMERICAN PATRIOT!!!!
    I have to agree. Our government is testing our reaction and preparing for the day that they can transform free men into serfs. At some point one among us will stand up and become the John scopes of the second amendment?

One story said his estranged wife reported to police that he had illegal firearms.
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright

6. Every body in this case needs to go to jail except the accused.

Sent from my XT907 using USA Carry mobile app

Sent from behind enemy lines.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12