What would you do? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What would you do?

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by GlassWolf View Post
    Being a CCW holder is a moot point, since firearms are banned from school property, if you're a law-abiding permit holder in my state at least.
    +1!

My daughter has already graduated so I doubt I would be at a public school.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm in Eugene View Post
    I hope you are not an English Teacher.
    In my opinion, all teachers are English teachers since this is the language in which we choose to communicate; however if you are interested in the subject I teach, it is Physics. To ridicule a typographical error is such an intelligent and formidable contribution to our thread. You'll notice I fixed my typo, just for you. Here's a gold star that you can put on your forehead too.

I just realized, in this particular thread you have only one post, the post that I quoted.

So, what are we to make of this? You offer nothing of intelligence or substance to a thread, but you do find one misspelling and point it out to the entire thread. Is there a reason why you capitalized "Teacher"? You write one sentence and have a grammatical error, yet have the audacity to point out a misspelling in my post. You, sir, are a vapid waste if this is what you consider contributing within a forum.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234