Want to get mad
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want to get mad

Want to get mad

Census report. Individuals on welfare outnumber full time workers in the US. Congratulations Obama!!!!!!
    FUNNY HOW PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT THE TRUTH AS LONG AS IT'S WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR

Yep, just what democrats need to stay in power, dependents.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

THE REAL CAPTAIN JACK Guest
    Agreed!!! Democrats suck

GUN CARRYING AMERICAN PATRIOT!!!!

They ALL SUCK. Republicans are no better.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Politicians, most are for there own benefit. They show this time and time again-through the ages, and the people keep depending on them. It's a vicious circle. Will say this current administration is pushing the destruction of this country way beyond most beliefs.
    FUNNY HOW PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT THE TRUTH AS LONG AS IT'S WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR

One of the founders said that once the people found out they could vote themselves money it would be all over. Not in those words exactly, but talk about foresight, and here we are.

NOT a New Deal

You don't REALLY think this happened overnight, do you. We have been heading in this direction for decades and little to nothing has ever been done to correct the growing problem. Public assistance when it was first introduced as a government program was designed to be temporary to get the US past a dark time with our economy. Guess what it never ended because people liked getting something for free and politicians saw the advantage of getting votes for government spending. So history has been written and you can't change history and we as humans are bound to repeat and repeat what we have been doing wrong for decades.
    ~
    Yes the current administration has openly done more to influence people with government spending, previously the spending was there, administrations were just better at doing it quietly, in secret, not bragging about it, but they still did it. On top of that there hasn't been people reporting about it as much and the American people, more and more don't give a rats a$$ their used to it occurring, it didn't start on their watch.
    ~
    Yes the statistics and facts are shocking to see IN PRINT, but the facts themselves are not, NOT to someone who has been paying attention to what's been going on around them.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    They ALL SUCK. Republicans are no better.
    THIS! ^^^^^ There is only one party to blame for the destruction of this country, the incumbents.

Throw everyone of these self-serving corrupt bastards out on their ass and mandate TERM LIMITS.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

The Dems don't suck. Nor does the GOP suck.

Actually it's all the lazy no good, feeding off the government's teat people who are the ones who suck.

They suck all of the cash out of the hard working, Constitution upholding, God fearing responsible types.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    THIS! ^^^^^ There is only one party to blame for the destruction of this country, the incumbents.

Throw everyone of these self-serving corrupt bastards out on their ass and mandate TERM LIMITS.
    Unfortunately, I can't entirely agree...it isn't the incumbent's fault. It is the voter's fault (we, the voters, are what makes them incumbents). At this point with more people getting something for nothing, than those that aren't, the ability to chuck them out is getting further and further away. If I were getting something for nothing, I would be loathe to replace that official with one that wouldn't give me anything, or would drastically cut the "handout" I was getting, honestly, would you? We've done it to ourselves and it is going to be very, very, hard now to change it. I am due to start getting Social Security next year...I realize that those benefits need to be restructured, but, I also know how difficult a decision it will be for me to accept those changes, and I'm not even relying on Social Security for my retirement; imagine those that are or any other "entitlement". Obamacare? Another one, it astounds me as to how that got passed with no one saying "Lets see now, we can insure 46 million more people for less money?? I'll buy that...you betcha!" It won't be easily stopped either, because, when the fit hits the shan, there will be too many people "getting something for nothing" to allow the changes necessary. My heart goes out to my son and his young wife and the grandchildren that I may have...they'll bear the brunt of it. We saw the housing "bubble" burst, we'll also the government spending "bubble" burst. Look to Europe for our future, history does, indeed, repeat itself and just because we're Americans, we aren't endowed with some mysterious immunity to living beyond our means.
    Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently and for all the same reasons.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast