Issues With Members - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Issues With Members

I was one of the members who had the misfortune of being a recipient of the aforementioned members vulgarity. I know that moderating this site can be challenging at times and I appreciate that you trust the members enough to give us the tools to help report activities such as these.

I was a victim also. thanks lukem and amddude for being on top of this.

DJ58
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

What did this yoyo do, randomly attack a bunch of us all day? Talking about having no life!

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    What did this yoyo do, randomly attack a bunch of us all day? Talking about having no life!

gf
    Dude check your visitor messages on your profile........

I was also victim to this.

Thanks for all the hard work guys!

Quote Originally Posted by IheartTedNugent View Post
    Dude check your visitor messages on your profile........

I was also victim to this.

Thanks for all the hard work guys!
    Same here. Check your profiles and report any offensive visitor messages.

Quote Originally Posted by mom of 3 angels View Post
    Same here. Check your profiles and report any offensive visitor messages.
    Sorry you had to be a victom of this too. I guess I come from a different time and place but I was tought to respect women and children. When I was younger men for the most part had more manners. I guess that was then and this is now.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Thanks
    -Austin

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Sorry you had to be a victom of this too. I guess I come from a different time and place but I was tought to respect women and children. When I was younger men for the most part had more manners. I guess that was then and this is now.
    Most still do, at least the ones I spend my time with. I've not had a problem with anyone else on this site, I think for the most part everyone is treated with respect around here even with the differing opinions expressed, which is part of what makes this such a fantastic site to frequent.

Quote Originally Posted by mom of 3 angels View Post
    Most still do, at least the ones I spend my time with. I've not had a problem with anyone else on this site, I think for the most part everyone is treated with respect around here even with the differing opinions expressed, which is part of what makes this such a fantastic site to frequent.
    What exactly was said to you?

Nice to know there's someone competent at the helm. Keep up the good work Luke and amd!
    "Property is the fruit of labor...property is desirable...is a positive good in the world. That some should be rich shows that others may become rich, and hence is just encouragement to industry and enterprise. Let not him who is houseless pull down the house of another; but let him labor diligently and build one for himself, thus by example assuring that his own shall be safe from violence when built."
    -Abraham Lincoln, March 21, 1864

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast