Issues With Members - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Issues With Members

Thanks Luke ......

Thanks for the heads-up, everyone.....looks like my profile got "Liquid Geed" too. I never had any dealings with the guy. Oh well.......dirtbags everywhere.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

FYI, everyone reading this:

Check your own profiles out, in case you got "Geed". You can NOTIFY a moderator about an inappropriate post, as well as deleting the offense. Just go to the top of the page and click on your profile.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by PascalFleischman View Post
    FYI, everyone reading this:

Check your own profiles out, in case you got "Geed". You can NOTIFY a moderator about an inappropriate post, as well as deleting the offense. Just go to the top of the page and click on your profile.
    I left mine up. If the offender comes back, he's welcome to post again. I'll then have a pattern of bad behavior which I can use to take legal action in bot civil and possibly criminal courts. If anyone wants details of my plan, PM me.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

I took mine down, as it was a little too inappropriate & quite a bit "racier" than the one left on yours.....I ain't worried about it, otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Sorry you had to be a victom of this too. I guess I come from a different time and place but I was tought to respect women and children. When I was younger men for the most part had more manners. I guess that was then and this is now.
    Same here, kids these days just don't know how to show proper respect!

looks like I got it too.. it's a shame this guy has nothing better to do with his time.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

frank.macher Guest
    Thanks luke - I don't think I got attacked, but I do appreciate all you do for this site.

I didn't get any untoward messages either. Darn it, I miss out on all the fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan. View Post
    Same here, kids these days just don't know how to show proper respect!
    Or for that matter, adults who are intoxicated!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123