Another reason to carry concealed everyday - Shooting at LAX - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Another reason to carry concealed everyday - Shooting at LAX

Quote Originally Posted by Itstjs View Post
    Why is it everyone seems to be going psycho now days? Shootings everywhere in the most unusual places, although, they all seem to be GFZs, Prayers out to all the families effected by this tragedy. That being said, WTF is going on around here?!
    Just more Signs of the End of the Age & this Last Generation. 2nd Timothy 3 is a good place to start. Here Paul is explaining to Timothy how people will behave in the last days just before the Rapture and on into the Tribulation. There are two things in particular that stand out today...1] Disobedient to parents: The Dr. Spock method of raising children has resulted in a generation of hoodlums who have no respect for their parents or anyone else. If children will not respect their parents, who will they respect? The answer is no one. We are born into this world with sin in our heart. A child must be taught respect. It is not inherent. 2]..In school our children are taught the "Theory" of evolution as truth. Our children are taught that they evolved from animals, and when they go through life acting and responding like animals we ask ourselves, what is going on around here? DUH!!

~ We Reap What We Sow, More Than What We Sow, Later Than We Sow ~
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

It does not look like an AR-15 to me either, looks like a .22 semi-auto, just a guess. I find it odd that the police have not shown the rifle up close and yet press stated it was an AR-15, some are calling it an AR-15 type rifle. If anyone has link to close-up view of rifle he used, please post link here, thanks.
    "I, sitting at my desk, certainly had the authorities to wiretap anyone, from you, or your accountant, to a federal judge, to even the President if I had a personal email". -American Patriot Edward Snowden

Another reason to carry concealed everyday - Shooting at LAX

Quote Originally Posted by Itstjs View Post
    Why is it everyone seems to be going psycho now days? Shootings everywhere in the most unusual places, although, they all seem to be GFZs, Prayers out to all the families effected by this tragedy. That being said, WTF is going on around here?!
    We hear of these actions today with such frequency due to the explosion of faster means of communication.
    What I mean is, things can be passed on, spread farther and go viral with things like Twitter, Face Book, Instagram, texting, cell phones etc.
    Information travels at the speed of light (well, you know what I mean).
    I don't think that human behavior is changing all that much. I just think that with today's media, it reaches more people faster.

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.

Quote Originally Posted by superprincess View Post
    I am very happy they caught the psycho!
    My prayers go out to victims and also to the families of the injured
    and murdered.
    1. in many states airport terminals are no carry zone, so all of y'all mall ninjas would not have been armed in the terminal
    2. in a crowded environment are you going to take a shot at a BG? unless he is within bad breath distance a shot taken in a crowd like was present in that terminal is a recipe for a long jail stint

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Just more Signs of the End of the Age & this Last Generation. 2nd Timothy 3 is a good place to start. Here Paul is explaining to Timothy how people will behave in the last days just before the Rapture and on into the Tribulation. There are two things in particular that stand out today...1] Disobedient to parents: The Dr. Spock method of raising children has resulted in a generation of hoodlums who have no respect for their parents or anyone else. If children will not respect their parents, who will they respect? The answer is no one. We are born into this world with sin in our heart. A child must be taught respect. It is not inherent. 2]..In school our children are taught the "Theory" of evolution as truth. Our children are taught that they evolved from animals, and when they go through life acting and responding like animals we ask ourselves, what is going on around here? DUH!!

~ We Reap What We Sow, More Than What We Sow, Later Than We Sow ~
    It has nothing to do with anything biblical. When it comes down to raising children they require nurturing. When that is failing you must look at nature such as genetics, and/or mental health disorder.

Sent from my hand-held mind distractor

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    As the government moves closer and closer to full-on tyranny, the symbols of that tyranny (TSA?) will look more like legitimate targets than innocent victims to the unfocused, unthinking and undisciplined "patriot."

I'm thinking this guy either fancies himself a freedom-fighter, or his wife/sister/kid/himself got groped and/or naked X-rayed and/or unduly harassed by TSA at some point. I can't imagine a reason to go to the trouble of smuggling a rifle into LAX and specifically targeting TSA otherwise. Anywhere in LA County is a target-rich environment if all he wanted to do was rack up a body-count. He was specifically going after the government.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    1. in many states airport terminals are no carry zone, so all of y'all mall ninjas would not have been armed in the terminal
    2. in a crowded environment are you going to take a shot at a BG? unless he is within bad breath distance a shot taken in a crowd like was present in that terminal is a recipe for a long jail stint
    The cops managed to shoot him without hitting any bystanders. (That we know of, at least). Most CHP holders would be able to match that feat.
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

Signs of the End of the Age & This Last Generation..

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post
    I don't think that human behavior is changing all that much. I just think that with today's media, it reaches more people faster.
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter! Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes And clever in their own sight"! The Greatest Wisdom Of Man Is Foolishness To God, ALL are just more Signs of the End of the Age & This Last Generation. As Jesus Himself noted, the generation that sees the rebirth of Israel (1948) in its ancient homeland and the convergence of all of the "signs" of the last days will not pass away until all have been fulfilled.

"I Tell You The Truth, This Generation Will Certainly Not Pass Away Until ALL Of These Things Have Happened"
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

Quote Originally Posted by K7lvo View Post
    The cops managed to shoot him without hitting any bystanders. (That we know of, at least). Most CHP holders would be able to match that feat.
    not thinking this through, are we?

the poster stated that he wished he was there and armed, implying that he would have or could have contained the situation as it was happening, the cops arrived long after the shooting and self evacuation of the area, there weren't too many innocent bystanders around by the time the coppers got there.
    thanks for your valued input

Reports are, that his guy is a TSA agent that was foribly transfered from New Jersey to California. He sent a cryptic message to his family back home that "he couldn't take 'it' any more" what ever the heck that meant. He went ballistic.

One note here: The TSA and airport authority made the decision to remove armed security from the TSA secure area. Bad decision!

This guy planned this assault. It wasn't one of those 'snaps'!

Used to be "going postal" was the saying. Now it's "going TSA"!
    To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast