Another reason to carry concealed everyday - Shooting at LAX - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Another reason to carry concealed everyday - Shooting at LAX

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekul34 View Post
    Some people can't process tragedy without clinging to something comforting like the bible. I find it funny when people point to incidents like this as a sign of the end of the world... These events are not new... Murder and meyhem are time honored human traditions. Its not that the rate of incidents is going up, its actually going down if you trust violent crime statistics... The only difference today is increased access with live 24/7 news coverage and things like smartphones putting streaming hd video at the fingers of people everywhere.
    You make the clear mistake of assuming that any mention of End Times in the context of talking about the LAX shooting is limited in scope to only that shooting, or only crime statistics etc. Prophecy is global in nature. It accurately predicts the world economy, the state of world governments, turning away from Yahweh on a global scale, specific places that are as road-signs pointing the way to the End of the Book. Syria, Egypt, Israel are much more brightly-lit signs than is LAX, but LAX is also a fulfillment of prophecy of the time that is drawing ever-closer. LAX is a sign, not the sign, and not even one of the more significant signs. Just one among many, and that is what was alluded to, not some Obama-style "bitter-clinger" brainless spewage from someone with the inability to "process tragedy."

The Truth is that if anybody is unable to process tragedy, it is those who reject the road-map that contains ions worth of signs telling them when, where, why and how the tragedy of an end without Yeshuwa is something they could have so easily avoided.

You go ahead and "find it funny" that a Watchman has offered another sign to you. That is the inability to deal with the tragedy that is about to befall the world.

To reply to a previous poster...
    That would be me....Yes, continue please.

....no TSA officers are not the enemy, they are just low skilled workers following orders of their boss, namely Janet Napolitano and our good friend Barry O.
    Right. They should be absolved for their transgressions of groping and collecting naked pictures of innocent citizens because they were "just following orders." Got it. Ever heard of the Nuremberg Trials? That defense went out the window nearly 70 years ago. Anyone whose "job" it is to put their hands on my wife's breasts, run their hands up and down her legs to her crotch, steal our shampoo and fingernail clippers and other harmless items and then sell them wholesale to vendors who will turn 'em over on eBay, all with zero suspicion of wrongdoing on either of our parts, is indeed my enemy.

Your inability to identify "enemies to freedom" is likewise a tragedy, because you reveal yourself to be so common, so much assimilated into the herd mentality. Tragic indeed.

Those are the true enemies to freedom and the American way of life. The lowly security officers are not even police and have no enforcement powers but to blow their whistle and call for help.
    Sure. That's it. They're just simple whistleblowers for all the lawless umm....innocent travelers who deign to say keep your f'n hands to yourself you perverts!

No boss in the world could ever make me fondle and grope someone who would feel violated by having it forced by the state upon them. For that matter, no boss in the world could ever make me disregard my vows to my wife by fondling and groping another woman whilst "just doing my job" (or a man for that matter).

Watch this and tell me the slovenly slobs abusing their authority on the woman who is the subject of their tyranny are not clear-cut enemies to freedom:

Enemies, or harmless whistleblowers? The answer seems clear to me, how about you?

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Guess it is an AR15, unless there is funny business afoot.
    "I, sitting at my desk, certainly had the authorities to wiretap anyone, from you, or your accountant, to a federal judge, to even the President if I had a personal email". -American Patriot Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by wallyb View Post
    After reading this thread, I find it is sad that religious nonsense is injected into and makes light of such a serious matter, the murder of a human being.
    Somehow this thread was introduced to Thomas Paine and I believe he is Thomas Paine the atheist. Not sure how it related to the shooting at LAX and why religion or the lack of, fits into the equation. Unless we can say criminal minds have a lack of religion, which I believe is true.
    I agree, someone has to take out the trash....

Thanks blues for clarifying on how religion fits into this thread. Yes I was puzzled for a moment until I read your last post.

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    that is why the whole incident is suspicious. do you believe everything that you are told by the media?
    No, but I don't come to a conclusion and then make up details to fit that conclusion, either.
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

Quote Originally Posted by K7lvo View Post
    No, but I don't come to a conclusion and then make up details to fit that conclusion, either.
    where do you see a conclusion? I just don't accept at face value the so called "facts" that have been presented

8. Quote Originally Posted by wallyb View Post

Guess it is an AR15, unless there is funny business afoot.
    May indeed be some funny business as I could have sworn the first pic they released from a farther vantage point the mag next to the rifle was a polymer type with horizontal ridges like a p-mag type...

9. Something very fishy, news reports that he bought the rifle at a gun store in the LA suburb of Van Nuys and also that he moved to california 18 months ago. No way he bought a semi-auto m&p-15 with "assault features" from a licensed dealer in LA, so he either altered it (manufactured an assault rifle in California terms) or used it with a bullet button in his shooting in which case it was not technically a semi auto rifle... So how is that assault weapon ban working out in California?

At any rate, I come to the conclusion, this guy bought himself a one-way ticket to the death chamber.

LAX shooting suspect faces death-penalty charges - MarketWatch

11. But California suspended the death penalty...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast