Redneck Car Wash - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40

Thread: Redneck Car Wash

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    523
    Keep those cards and letters coming, folk. On this forum alone, the video has had nearly 500 views in less than 12 hours since I posted it.

    I get the biggest charge out of gun forum ninjas who whine about shooting videos on gun forums.

    Please, continue ... it is so amusing.
    My YouTube gun and shooting channel: VDMA VIDEOS.
    Member of: NRA (Life/Endowment); GOA (Life); SAF (Life); NSSF (Media); NAGR; CCRTKBA

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Amsdorf View Post
    Keep those cards and letters coming, folk. On this forum alone, the video has had nearly 500 views in less than 12 hours since I posted it.
    Not to put too fine a point on it, but simply looking inside a thread is not the same as starting and/or watching the video. I'm sure I'm not the only one who looked in here just to see what kind of crap-storm you brought on yourself this time.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    523
    Thanks for the bump.
    My YouTube gun and shooting channel: VDMA VIDEOS.
    Member of: NRA (Life/Endowment); GOA (Life); SAF (Life); NSSF (Media); NAGR; CCRTKBA

  5. #14
    Amazing amount of butthurt around these parts this morning.

    Sent from my hand-held mind distractor

  6. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Amsdorf View Post
    Keep those cards and letters coming, folk. On this forum alone, the video has had nearly 500 views in less than 12 hours since I posted it.

    I get the biggest charge out of gun forum ninjas who whine about shooting videos on gun forums.

    Please, continue ... it is so amusing.
    At least he finally admits why he posts his trash. And they aren't shooting videos, they are crap attempts to make money on YouTube.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    Time to add FireMarshall Bill to the block list.

  7. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Warbirds View Post
    At least he finally admits why he posts his trash. And they aren't shooting videos, they are crap attempts to make money on YouTube.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    You'd think Luke would finally get around to banning him or at least charge him to market his trash here.

  8. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Warbirds View Post
    At least he finally admits why he posts his trash. And they aren't shooting videos, they are crap attempts to make money on YouTube.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    Why do you care sooooo much? Good grief. I feel like these firearm forums are overrun with crotchety old people that complain on the internet without interpersonal regard or consequence cuz the old lady at home would have a ***** fit if they did it there.

    Sent from my hand-held mind distractor

  9. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    Why do you care sooooo much? Good grief. I feel like these firearm forums are overrun with crotchety old people that complain on the internet without interpersonal regard or consequence cuz the old lady at home would have a ***** fit if they did it there.

    Sent from my hand-held mind distractor
    Hey kettle...... you are black.

    I can dumb that down for you if you need.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    Time to add FireMarshall Bill to the block list.

  10. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Warbirds View Post
    Hey kettle...... you are black.

    I can dumb that down for you if you need.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    At least you proved my point.

    Sent from my hand-held mind distractor

  11. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    At least you proved my point.

    Sent from my hand-held mind distractor
    You are your own proof. That was my point.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    Time to add FireMarshall Bill to the block list.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast