Redneck Car Wash - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40

Thread: Redneck Car Wash

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Warbirds View Post
    You are your own proof. That was my point.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    Proof is in the pudding.

    Sent from my hand-held mind distractor

  2.   
  3. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    Proof is in the pudding.

    Sent from my hand-held mind distractor
    Your husband never gets the last word does he.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    Time to add FireMarshall Bill to the block list.

  4. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Warbirds View Post
    Your husband never gets the last word does he.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    Not married. But I'd marry a woman.

    Sent from my hand-held mind distractor

  5. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    Not married. But I'd marry a woman.

    Sent from my hand-held mind distractor
    You have any daughters Warbirds?

    Sent from my hand-held mind distractor

  6. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    523
    Thanks for the bump.
    My YouTube gun and shooting channel: VDMA VIDEOS.
    Member of: NRA (Life/Endowment); GOA (Life); SAF (Life); NSSF (Media); NAGR; CCRTKBA

  7. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    523
    Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    I feel like these firearm forums are overrun with crotchety old people ...
    Yup, always a half dozen or so on any forum who engage in general jackassery. It's apparently what they do between feedings.

    LOL.
    My YouTube gun and shooting channel: VDMA VIDEOS.
    Member of: NRA (Life/Endowment); GOA (Life); SAF (Life); NSSF (Media); NAGR; CCRTKBA

  8. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Amsdorf View Post
    Yup, always a half dozen or so on any forum who engage in general jackassery. It's apparently what they do between feedings.

    LOL.
    80% of my time on here is spent browsing, watching vids etc and not engaging in the mindless banter but there are moments when I need some sort of justification of why people post what they post. Most cases I realize the scary reality of the thought processes on here. But I digress...I like your vids. They're entertaining.

    Sent from my hand-held mind distractor

  9. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    523
    My assumption is that the chronically crabby are just suffering from a meaningless, shallow, rather worthless existence on the planet and the only way they can find any self-worth is acting like donkeyholes on online forums. Just the way it is. It would be even more amusing to watch, actually, if it were not so totally pathetic.

    Oh, well.

    Thanks for the kind remarks.
    My YouTube gun and shooting channel: VDMA VIDEOS.
    Member of: NRA (Life/Endowment); GOA (Life); SAF (Life); NSSF (Media); NAGR; CCRTKBA

  10. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Amsdorf View Post
    My assumption is that the chronically crabby are just suffering from a meaningless, shallow, rather worthless existence on the planet and the only way they can find any self-worth is acting like donkeyholes on online forums. Just the way it is. It would be even more amusing to watch, actually, if it were not so totally pathetic.

    Oh, well.

    Thanks for the kind remarks.
    Sure thing.

    Sent from my hand-held mind distractor

  11. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Amsdorf View Post
    My assumption is that the chronically crabby are just suffering from a meaningless, shallow, rather worthless existence on the planet and the only way they can find any self-worth is acting like donkeyholes on online forums. Just the way it is. It would be even more amusing to watch, actually, if it were not so totally pathetic.

    Oh, well.

    Thanks for the kind remarks.
    Pathetic is getting banned from a forum because you go back on your word. I've seen you post so your HKPro forced vacation must be over.

    Pathetic is making jackass "mag dump" videos on YouTube. You claim to find idiots all over but you are the common denominator. Redneck carwash? Can you get any dumber?

    "Look at me and my gun" what are you trying to compensate for?

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    Time to add FireMarshall Bill to the block list.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast