Guns & Ammo Magazine Supports Gun Control - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guns & Ammo Magazine Supports Gun Control

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Thanks for the update. The firing is meaningless to me. I have only ever thumbed through the mag while waiting for my wife to shop and I was waiting at the magazine stand in the grocery store. They're a business. For the most part, if they think it's going to boost sales to have someone like Metcalf on staff, he's got a job for as long as they think that's true. If he pushes business away, he's gone. That's all that happened. I really don't think a business cares a wit about my rights, they only care about their own ability to succeed in business. And that's not even a knock on 'em. It's how it should be. It just kind of surprises me when folks get so bent out of shape because a business didn't act on behalf of their rights until after they realized they made a bad business decision, and even then, the decision was not made "on behalf of our rights," it was nothing more than damage control so they could move on to the next little experiment to see what boosts sales, and what pushes it away. Our rights have no bearing on any of their decisions, and they shouldn't. Our rights are ours to protect and defend, not some magazine publisher's.

Metcalf earned his firing, sho' 'nuff, but only because he violated working for the best interests of his employer, not because he worked against our rights. But good riddance from the legitimate 2A-advocating gun community. Any bets on where we'll hear from him next? The Brady site? ACLU? SPLC? No tellin'.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

See on the Fox web site that the Guns and Ammo Mag has a shake up going on. They must have got the message from gun owners. But I guess I must ask why they printed the articles.
    Here is the link to the story.

Shakeup at Guns & Ammo after gun control column backfires | Fox News

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123