If Forced to Move: Gunwise to Which State Would You Go? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If Forced to Move: Gunwise to Which State Would You Go?

Oooh... Wyoming.
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    The only way I'd be "forced" to leave would be if they somehow took me alive and relocated me to a FEMA camp in another state. Just as soon as I escaped from there, I'd fight my way back home and join the Resistance.

No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

4. Getting out of NJ as fast as I can. Headed to PA.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have lived in California most of my life, my wife is a native. Moving to Utah next year after my wife retires at the end of this year. Can't wait to get our of here - this is not the state I grew up in anymore. Very sad.

I already moved also. I got the hell out of California because it seemed like everyone there that legally owned a gun was considered a bad guy by the corrupt government in that state.
    I now live in Idaho, a very pro gun state.

Quote Originally Posted by G26 View Post
    Have lived in California most of my life, my wife is a native. Moving to Utah next year after my wife retires at the end of this year. Can't wait to get our of here - this is not the state I grew up in anymore. Very sad.
    Its the same for me, and the exact reason I moved out of that state. You will be very happy once your out of there.

I'm surprised we haven't heard from the three "don't need a permit states": AK, AZ, and VT.

Actually the state I'd be in is the state of the elite. Apparently, if you are a member of the elite class, none of the gun laws apply to you.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    I'm surprised we haven't heard from the three "don't need a permit states": AK, AZ, and VT.

Actually the state I'd be in is the state of the elite. Apparently, if you are a member of the elite class, none of the gun laws apply to you.
    Yeah, but technically, they don't live in a state:

But we know what you meant.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post

Good observation. I'm surprised also. My choice would be Arizona. A combination of Permitless (Constitutional) Carry, weather (in the north and east central areas) ,wonderful scenery, and my wife's relatives in Tucson and Sierra Vista, make it my pick.

Vermont would be my second escape choice. Winter doesn't bother me and there are few OL areas or restrictions in this also, Constitutional Carry state. The original, dating back to at least, 1777.

Plus the Vermonters are cool and laid back. I've vacationed there in Lake Elmore several summers. A beautiful,small Paradise.

Organ Pipe National Monument,Arizona.

11. My family has been here for almost two centuries, I'm either going to live or be planted right here in West-by-God-Oklahoma.
    We don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee, we don't take our trips on LSD. We don't burn our draft cards Down on Main Street. 'Cause we like livin' right and being free.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast