If Forced to Move: Gunwise to Which State Would You Go? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If Forced to Move: Gunwise to Which State Would You Go?

My choice would be between Vermont and Arizona, but the fact that one is way too hot and the other is damn near in Canada is holding me back
    Chief

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    My choice would be between Vermont and Arizona, but the fact that one is way too hot and the other is damn near in Canada is holding me back
    Here is the answer. The area of Arizona stretching 200 miles west to east north of Flagstaff,The Mongollon Rim is high and dry and the heat won't get you. Also the east central area around Heber and Show Low is also quite high, with lush forest areas and huge elk and deer. That is where I'm heading if I ever make the 'Zona move.

A cool map will help you out:

Living in NH I would only have to go as far as VT.

South Carolina. Pretty gun friendly and the weather suits me fine.

If Forced to Move: Gunwise to Which State Would You Go?

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    These are the two choices I made.
    If you scan back in posts, you'll see that I live in Vermont (Awesome friggin gun loving state), and if forced to leave, I chose Alaska.

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.

I think PA is just fine but according to the question and without much research I was thinking Alaska but I am already cold.
    Maybe Vermont. No permission slip needed. We should go and lower the percentage of Libs there.
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member
    NRA Certified RSO

Being a NYer I have been strongly considering moving over to VT. I really like Portsmouth, NH and the surrounding area also. If i was looking for a climate change I'd prob go for AZ.

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    I'm surprised we haven't heard from the three "don't need a permit states": AK, AZ, and VT.

Actually the state I'd be in is the state of the elite. Apparently, if you are a member of the elite class, none of the gun laws apply to you.
    Oh yeah, my fellow Vermonter and I Mr Morrison,are both here. Yes, we have constitutional carry here. You're a citizen, you are allowed to OC or CC. No reason to leave here.. A super libtard state thanx to NY, CT, and Mass, but the folks in Montpelier know not to mess with those laws. So, I'll stay here, but Utah would probably be a second choice.

Arizona.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Good States

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    I'm content where I liven rural Iowa. However just for fun I'd say Alaska, Montana, Utah, or South Dakota. I'd also add Arizona but I don't like heat.
    For AZ... winters in southern half...summers in the Rim Country.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast