If Forced to Move: Gunwise to Which State Would You Go? - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: If Forced to Move: Gunwise to Which State Would You Go?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Needing a license to carry a gun is unconstitutional.
    Amen to that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    I'll just list the places I WOULDN'T live under any circumstances:

• California
    • Colorado
    • Illinois
    • New Jersey
    • New York
    • Maryland

I won't live anywhere where I have a legal DUTY to be a victim of violent crime inside or outside my home.
    That's not true in NY. Nowhere in NY law are you prohibited from defending yourself, especially in your own home.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    That's not true in NY. Nowhere in NY law are you prohibited from defending yourself, especially in your own home.
    And just HOW would I "defend" myself outside of my home unless I lived in some upstate county in which I'd never have any reason to live in the first place?

In NYC, how would I defend myself IN my home without spending the price of an NFA firearm just for the opportunity to do so?

Seriously, New York state has NOTHING to commend itself to me, less even on balance than Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    And just HOW would I "defend" myself outside of my home unless I lived in some upstate county in which I'd never have any reason to live in the first place?

In NYC, how would I defend myself IN my home without spending the price of an NFA firearm just for the opportunity to do so?

Seriously, New York state has NOTHING to commend itself to me, less even on balance than Chicago.
    You question doesn't have an answer. How would you defend yourself? Just like anywhere else. NYC and NYS have different gun laws. You don't need to spend anything special in the state. What does NY have? High salaries, family, etc. To me, some things are more important than guns. Guns don't feed the bulldog.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

You question doesn't have an answer. How would you defend yourself? Just like anywhere else. NYC and NYS have different gun laws. You don't need to spend anything special in the state. What does NY have? High salaries, family, etc. To me, some things are more important than guns. Guns don't feed the bulldog.
    That's a 'Dam'd' if you do and 'Dam'd' if you don't situation. But guns 'do' put food on the table. So without a high paying job in NY, yer gonna starve. Time to move out.

They compensate you with high salaries to offset the high taxes, high cost of living etc.
    Chief

I am happy where I am at right now.. Good Ole Michigan.

If you can stand a little snow and cold.....Wyoming.

10. i am in oklahoma , but if i had to move it probably would be to texas .

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    They compensate you with high salaries to offset the high taxes, high cost of living etc.
    They're killing me in taxes but it still doesn't offset the gain from doing business in the city all these years. I have 62 acres in NC with my brother-in-law. I would move but my entire family and income property is here.
    All I know is I got up this morning, strapped on my gun and went about my day unmolested.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast