Shooting at a mall in N.J. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shooting at a mall in N.J.

1. See, these gun laws effect more than just the victims. I mean these poor people had no way of defending themselves in this commy state had he have actually intended to hurt anyone. But then on the flipside, this poor guy just wanted to kill himself. I don't think he necessarily wanted it to be by cop, I think he would have preferred anyone do it over himself. He had this whole elaborate plan put together but he didn't think about one thing...his stupid damn state doesn't allow it's citizens to carry guns (for the most part at least). So not only do you have people who can't defend himself, you're also left with a guy who's trying to commit suicide by another person and he can't even do that. Just a sad situation all the way around.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Me thinks he was looking for suicide by cop.
    This would seem to be his intent. The BTFs are stating 'RIFLE', shots fired, no injuries other than gunman who was found dead from "...a self inflicted gunshot..." this at 0800 PST.

Wonder what's up with NJ & CA mall & TSA shooters getting their arms, ammo and mags legally when there are HIPAA protected issues involved- the look on Feinstein's face when asked about this was great, especially when she went into spin & denial mode. My understanding is in both states one abrogates their HIPAA protections to get the necessary purchase permits.

Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    "SHOTS fired?" How can it be "SHOTS" fired, and yet they find only ONE shell casing? If that remains the case, then this wasn't a mall shooting with a gunman opening fire, as the headlines are screaming. This is ONE GUY who went to the mall for the express purpose of offing himself.

I'm confused, your link stated this: "Chaos erupted shortly before the mall's 9:30 p.m. closing time when authorities said a man dressed in black and wearing a motorcycle helmet fired six shots."

No where in that article did they mention anything about casings.

Authorities: Suspect in NJ mall shooting is dead
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Used to live in Ridgewood, next to Paramus, and remember that mall being built back in the early 50's. Back then in NJ, there was none of this anti gun crap. We used to go out in the woods near my home and shoot squirrels with a 22 single shot, walk back home with it and nobody cared. Watching the TV last night, was amazed to see the 'police response.' You would have thought it was another Sandy Hook.
    Oh wait, Sandy Hook didn't have that sort of response. Sorry, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    I'm confused, your link stated this: "Chaos erupted shortly before the mall's 9:30 p.m. closing time when authorities said a man dressed in black and wearing a motorcycle helmet fired six shots."

No where in that article did they mention anything about casings.

Authorities: Suspect in NJ mall shooting is dead
    Look very closely. That article was changed only 5 hours ago. yahoo does that instead of posting a new article page.Shooting at a mall in N.J.-yahoo.png
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

7. Maybe just a suicide?

Go Seahawks!

I 2nd that notion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12