Shooting at a mall in N.J.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shooting at a mall in N.J.

Shots fired in New Jersey Mall. Evidently the LAX shooting didn't yield the outcry they wanted...

Just sayin'...

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Can't be NJ, didn't they ban ammo and firearms?
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

And it's already been identified as an assault rifle. Whether it was or not.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

Prayers for those who may have been killed, injured, or affected by this tragic event.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Everything I have read has reported no injuries, I'm praying that holds true. I'm with SR40c apparently LAX didn't take heat off of obamacare.
    Guns.??? What Guns???

Media rumors say that the shooter told someone that he wasn't there to hurt anyone, but to just shoot out some cameras. They (the media) are also calling him a "Patriot". Just like they have been doing with the LAX shooter. The Villainizing continues...

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

ezkl2230 Guest
    "SHOTS fired?" How can it be "SHOTS" fired, and yet they find only ONE shell casing? If that remains the case, then this wasn't a mall shooting with a gunman opening fire, as the headlines are screaming. This is ONE GUY who went to the mall for the express purpose of offing himself.

Bergen County spokeswoman Jeanne Baratta told the AP that SWAT teams… found one bullet casing.

Authorities: Suspect in NJ mall shooting is dead

Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    "SHOTS fired?" How can it be "SHOTS" fired, and yet they find only ONE shell casing? If that remains the case, then this wasn't a mall shooting with a gunman opening fire, as the headlines are screaming. This is ONE GUY who went to the mall for the express purpose of offing himself.

1 in the camera and one in himself means that the crime scene techs need to look for at least one more.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post

I just clicked on the link and it was updated 15 minutes ago, but it says now that six shots were fired.

I think the phrase, "Shots fired! Shots fired!" goes out over the airways if somebody farts too loud these days, but apparently this incident actually did involve more than one shot.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Me thinks he was looking for suicide by cop.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast